7|| Problems

Camp Half-Blood
Percy/Omega's POV
I jolt awake after a night filled with nightmares. I usually don't get nightmares anymore, but I guess being here is bringing them back. I look up to see V looking at me.

"You okay, Meg?" She asks

"Yeah, it's just... this place is bringing back some nightmares. I'm gonna go for a walk to clear my head." I say

"Okay." She says with a kiss

I smile and walk out of the cabin with my mask. The mist is so annoying sometimes, so I've opted for the mask. I walk through the woods to one of my favorite spots in the camp. It's a cliff that overlooks the ocean. It's deep in the forest, but once you get there it's a very peaceful place to hang out.

Once I got there, I sat on the cliff and thought about everything. I was sitting alone when someone came up behinds me. I grabbed a dagger that was strapped to my leg and waited for them to do something.

"Omega?" Someone says

I turn around and point my dagger at Annabeth Chase "Hello, Ms.Chase. My apologies, you startled me." I say

"It's okay. What are you doing out here?" She says as she sits down next to me

"It's peaceful out here. Came out to think." I say "What are you doing out here?"

"I was looking for you." She says

"Why?" I ask as I turn to look at her

"You hurt my boyfriend. I don't like that." She says

"Who's your boyfriend?" I ask

"Dylan Johnson." She say

"Oh fish boy! Yea I didn't do anything your gonna have to talk to Blade about that one." I say

"Where is he?" She asks

"I don't know, but he'll be at breakfast." I say

"Okay, thanks." She says before walking away

I watch as she walks away into the woods, and I'm left sitting about this. New boyfriend? That was awfully quick. Sure I have a new girlfriend, but it's been 5000 years. For them it's been 5. It doesn't matter. I'm happy now, and I'm sorry for Annabeth. It must suck having to be around him for the rest of your life.

Apparently, I got distracted for a little while longer than expected because next thing I know I'm getting mind messaged.

"Meg, we got a problem." Zoe messaged me

"I'm on my way." I say

What is happening now.

Chaos' Cabin
Zoe/Con's POV
I walk out of my bedroom to see the boys goofing off, what's new, but no Omega to be seen. The boys are fighting again about whatever the fuck and me, Silena and Bianca are just sitting and talking. About 10 minutes go by, and Omega is still not here.

"Where's Meg?" I ask

"Oh he said he was going for a walk earlier to clear his head." V says

"Oh, is he okay?" I ask

"Yea, this place is bringing back some nightmares is all." She says "He should be back soon."

"Okay." I say

After a while, the conch blew for breakfast, and we all left. The boys went running after each other, as we made our way to the pavilion. We walk in and summon our food with the boy still fighting. A few minutes later the boys settled down and started eating.

A few minutes into breakfast Annabeth Chase was walking up to us. Correction she was walking up to Charles. What the fuck is going on? Silena started getting suspicious. She then took out a dagger and pressed it against Charles' neck.