7- Kay flock

"Don't I make you feel good?"

𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 never been the type to talk to anyone. The past few weeks of her life she's really been stepping out of her comfort zone.. You see, shes been hanging out with her cousin Jenn and all of Jenn's friends. One of her friends in particular.. Kay. Rayeli had a soft spot for him. He always tried to show her that he only wanted her but Rayeli was scared of being in love. All he wanted was to 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 her.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Yo so you saying you sucked the nail polish off her toes?" Jenn laughed. "Yes bro like it was clean off. "Cblu said not really laughing. Rayeli giggled. "So Rayeli since it's so funny, what's the funniest freaky thing you did?" Cblu asked. Rayeli hesitated. "I've never really did anything freaky before." She said embarrassed. "Ain't nun' wrong with that baby girl." Kay said rubbing circles on her knee. Rayeli moved her knee. She knew the games he was playing. She hadn't been in a real relationship but she wasn't 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁. 
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
"Jenny" Rayeli said. "Yes girl?" She said in a sassy voice. Rayeli giggled. "Can I come home with you today? I really don't want to be home right now." She said. "Yeah my heart but we all going back to my shit though." She said. "Okay that's fine as long as my room empty." Rayeli said. Everybody liked going to Jenn's house because it was bigger than everybody else's.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Rayeli had just finished showering and walked out the bathroom attached to her room. She was always over Jennifer's house. It was her second home.

She heard a knock at her door. She opened it wrapped in her towel seeing Kay. "Wassup mama.. You look good." He complimented her. "Thank you pa'. What you need though?" She said while he shut the door. "You" He smirked. "I'm not playing with you right now." Rayeli said looking through her drawers.

"I'm not playing. Rayeli I want you." He said. "No you want the idea of me Kay. You don't want me." She said. "Yes I do Rayeli you know this. You're just scared of being in a relationship. Rayeli I want the beautiful and the ugly. I want all that comes with you." He said walking up to her. "Kay no no no don't do this I can't do this. I have to protect my heart." She's said with her hands on his chest and tears in her eyes. Rayeli never wanted to get her feelings involved in anything but they were more involved in Kay than anything else. As much as she tried to fight it this 𝐈𝐒 what she wanted.

"Rayeli I got you mama. Just give me the word and I'll leave you be I just wanted to tell you how I really feel." He said rubbing her back. "No Kay please stay with me. " She said.

He sat on the bed and pulled her on to him so that he was straddling her. "I will forever have you baby. Trust me please."He said. She planted a soft kiss on his neck. "I'm yours." She said softly in his ear. Then he kissed her beautiful tan lips. He kissed her with all his might.

Rayeli felt comfortable in his arms. She felt more then safe. She felt.. 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

(A/N: No smut y'all.... I PROMISE I GOT Y'All ON THE NEXT ONE.)