24- Nardo Wick

"Need anything? Just call I got it

"Need anything? Just call I got it. On ya freaky days I'm all about it."

𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐀'𝐒 best friend Nardo had been there for her since they were in elementary school. He swore once he got out the hood he would get her out too, and that's exactly what he did.

Now, she was in a nice apartment in a nice area in Miami Florida.

He always told her "If you need anything, call me." And right now, Lorelei needed something.

Lorelei laid in her bed with her freshly done boho knotless braids. She opened her phone FaceTiming Nardo.

The call connected and Lorelei was met with the very handsome and clean face of Nardo Wick.

"Wassam." Nardo said smirking at her face.

"Wassam nigga." Lorelei smiled.

Lorelei had a crush on Nardo in high school, but once he got big she figured he definitely wouldn't go for her. He probably had beautiful woman coming at him all day every day.

But lately Lorelei had been feeling real bold.

"Wassup, yo hair look pretty." Nardo said admiring her hair.

"Thank you." Lorelei smiled showing more of her hair.

"What you up to though?" Lorelei asked.

"Not shit for real." Nardo shrugged.

"Oh so you not busy?" Lorelei asked smirking.

"Nah, why?" Nardo asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"You out here?" Lorelei asked.

"Yeah, you want me to pull up on you?" Nardo asked.

"Yes please." Lorelei said turning over on her stomach.

"Aight, I'm finna be on my way." Nardo said getting up from where he was sitting.

"Okay, see you soon." Lorelei said hanging up.

Lorelei heard a knock at her door. She walked out of her room opening the door.

"Wassam" Nardo said hugging Lorelei.

"Hi boo." Lorelei smiled knowing what she was doing.

"Wassup? Why you acting like you up to something?" Nardo asked shutting the door behind him.

"Okay listen.. here sit down." Lorelei said sitting him on the couch.

Nardo said down in front of her while she was standing up.

Lorelei had on jean shorts and a black crop top. Her body was so perfect to Nardo.

"I'm listening." Nardo said waiting for her to continue.

"Okay, you know how you always tell me to let you know when I need something?" Lorelei asked.

"Yeah, what the hell you done got yourself into Lorelei?" Nardo asked getting up.