14- Jayklickin

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"Girl I know you ready, I don't even gotta' check"

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 sighed swiping through profiles on tinder. She moved to New York about 2 years ago for school. That's all she's been focused on ever since. She'd been craving some dick. Jaya has been surviving on her rose toy and vibrator for way to long. Nobody has interested her yet. She continued swiping until she came across one handsome face that caught her eye.

A light skin boy with dreads. The name across his profile read "Jay" In all caps. Jaya swiped through some of his pictures. He looked good she couldn't lie. He probably wouldn't want her though. She swiped right not thinking they would match. Jaya was very insecure about herself. She was a caramel colored girl with long curly hair and freckles. She wasn't skinny. She had always been bullied about her weight. Now she wasn't obese.. But she had a gut.

Jaya set her phone down. A couple seconds later her phone went off. Her and the Jay boy matched. She couldn't believe it. She wondered if she should text first. And in the midst of her wondering Jay had already texted her first.

JAY
Wassup beautiful

                                                                        Jayabae
                                                                          Heyy

JAY
How you doin?
Why a pretty girl like you on this app?

                                                                      Jayabae
                                               Aww thanks boo, but
               I really just want some new friends.

JAY
Oh aight.
Why we got to just be friends though?

                                                                    Jayabae
                                          I didn't say that...

JAY
I'm fucking with you mama
Where you from?

Jaya and Jay texted for the rest of that night. She was feeling him so far. He kept complimenting her. She was definitely not used to this. Not that she didn't like it...

Putting her phone down after Jaya sent a message to Jay she was startled when it started ringing. The only person who ever called her was her dad so she picked it up without reading the caller ID. "Hola" Jaya said thinking it was her dad. "Wassup." Jay greeted her on the other end chuckling a bit. Jaya was confused a bit removing the phone from her ear reading the caller ID. "Oh shit I thought this was my dad. Hey." She said putting the phone back up to her ear. "It's all good. But where you stay?" He asked. "I got a apartment in Harlem.. Why?" She said clenching her thighs by the sound of his voice. "I was just about to see if I could pull up." He said bluntly. "Right now?" Jaya asked.

"Yeah." He said. "So you want me to let a stranger I just met into my house?" She smirked being sarcastic. "Mmtch yes or no Jaya." He said sucking his teeth. Jaya laughed a little. "Yeah, you can come over." She said softly. "Aight send your location." He said hanging up.  Jaya got up doing a little dance and going to take a quick shower.

Hearing a knock at her door Jaya's heart raced. She looked through the peephole. Seeing that it was him she opened the door. "Hey." She said. "Wassup.." He looked her up and down. "You going to come in or you just going to stand there?" She asked because he was looking at her a little to long. She had a baggy shirt on with nike pros. "Oh my bad. Damn I can't get no hug?" He asked. "Mm.. No." Jaya said smiling. "Oh it's like that?" He asked sitting down on her couch. "Yeah it's like that." She said sitting beside him. "You look good." He said looking at her. "Thank you." She said hugging him.

"Of course. So what you tryna' do?" He asked man spreading. Jaya looked him up and down. He was really her dream car. "Wait what'd you say?" Jaya said furrowing her eyebrows. "I said what you tryna' do?" He asked chuckling. "You." She said. "Huh?" He asked her. "Nothing.. Sorry anyway. We can watch a movie or something." She said leaning back on the couch. "Aight." He said while she went on Netflix. "Oh shit you watch supernatural?" He asked. "Um yes of course." She said giggling. "Put that shit on." He said. "Okay mr.sassy." She said smirking. "Stop playing with me." He said. "Or what..?"She said. She knew what she was doing.

He had a confused look on his face. "Or I'm gon' beat you up." He said. "Beat me up." She said. She really wanted to say "Beat it up.". "What you tryna' get yourself into?" He asked sitting up. "What you tryna' get yourself into?" Jaya asked in return. He smirked sitting back watching the movie. He knew what she wanted but he wanted her to tell him.

About 10 minutes into the show Jaya kept adjusting herself every few minutes. She was horny. "You good mama?" He asked putting his hand on her thigh. "Mhm." She replied. He rubbed his hand on her thigh. "You know what I want to fight." Jaya said turning to him. "Why you want to fight me?" He asked. "Because you low key tried to play with me earlier." She said smooching his face with her hand making them start tussling. Jay got on top of her and put his hand on her throat making Jaya moan. "Jaya what you on mama?" He asked getting off her. "Did I take that wrong? Oh my god I'm so sorry." She ranted. "Jaya." He said. "No i'm sorry if you want to go now I totally understand."

"Jaya." He said again. "Hm" She asked. "If you wanted me to dick you down you could have just said that in the first place." He said pulling her onto him kissing her. "Mmh" Jaya moaned into the kiss. She caressed his face grinding on his print his big hands exploring her body. "Take these off." He pulled on her nike pros. " 'Mkay." She said getting up almost immediately taking her nike pros off. Showcasing a bit of her stomach. He bit his lip. "Let's go to the room." She said walking in her thong to her room. Him walking behind her.

Kissing him she pulled his shirt off. He rubbed her ass. "Ass so fat." He said kissing her neck. "Get on all fours." He said making her crawl on the bed and arch her back her covered pussy up in the air. He unbuttoned his jeans pulling them off along with his ethikas. Walking over to her since she was at the end of the bed he pulled her panties to the side. Leaning down he slurped up the juices that were already streaming down her pussy. Jaya flinched moaning. "Fuck fuck fuck." She moaned covering her mouth. "Let me hear you." He smacked her ass making her moan loud.

Fingering her he swirled his tongue around her clit. "Oh my god Jay. Fuck you so good at this baby." She said grinding onto his mouth. "Mhm." He said sending vibrations all throughout her body. "You finna' cum mama?" He asked fingering her. "Yes" She said dragging out the 's'. He took his fingers out of her getting up. "What the fuck?" She whimpered. "Shut the fuck up." He slammed into her. "Fuck Jaya. You look so good." He said drilling into her smacking her ass. "Mmh" She said not being able to even get a word out. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head she put her hand on his since he was gripping her waist.

"Move ya hand" He said smacking it. She put it right back making him grab her arm along with the other one putting them behind her back fucking her. Holding her arms in place with one hand he grabbing her hair putting it into a ponytail pulling it. "Pussy so good." He mumbled. "Fuck!" Jaya scream. All that could be heard in the apartment was their skin clapping together and her moans. "Cum for me baby." He said. "Shit!" She screamed again her legs shaking. Cream was all over his dick. He pulled out nutting on her ass.

"Oh my god." Jaya said rubbing her clit. "Hm come here." He said latching his mouth onto her clit. "Oh my god Jay. Best dick I ever had." She said pulling her shirt off along with her bra revealing her pierced nipples and belly button. "I'm cumming." Jaya said her legs shaking again. While she was cumming Jay kissed all over her stomach and chest. Coming down from her high Jaya grabbed his face kissing him. "You not going 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄." Jaya said smiling.

$$$

(A/N: Read my new Luh Tyler fanfic!!!! I LOVE YOU BABIES.)

#𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊