1

now playing: starman by david bowie

"Harry"

"Harry, are you alright?", Hermione asked, sitting on the ground of the cabin in the train. "Thank you." Harry sat up, received from her his glasses and put them on. "Here, eat this. It'll help." His eyes caught an older, light brown haired man sitting in front of him, holding a piece of chocolate to him. "It's alright. It's chocolate.", the man, who he now noticed is Professor R. J. Lupin, continued. Harry took it and looked around, shaken up by what just happened. "What was that thing that came?" "It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black.", Lupin explained. Harry's eyes wandered outside the cabin, his lips forming into a slight smile. "Professor?" Everyone turned their heads to the woman who stood in the door, a comforting smile on her face. "Sorry to interrupt, I just came by to see if everyone's alright.", the ginger explained her visit, wearing black long pants and a dark blue sweater. 

Lupin looked at the woman, completely lost in her dark, green and slightly sparkling eyes. He had to take a deep breath and swallow twice to break out of his stare. A soft chuckle escaped her because of his reaction and she said: "Anyway, I need to check with the driver. See you four at dinner. Also, Harry, you better eat that." She pointed at the chocolate in his hands, making Lupin grin. "It will help." Then she closed the door behind her, smiling at the thought of the situation that just happened.

"Who was that?", the professor asked the children in front of him. "Professor Jackson. She is a dark arts professor." "She'll be working with you, it's been like that for the past two years while we've been here.", Harry and Hermione explained, the man nodding at their words.  "I see. Well, if you'll excuse me. I'll go see if professor Jackson needs any help." With that Lupin stood up and headed after the woman.