2

Athena Jackson, who everyone knew as professor Jackson or the defense against the dark arts professor, sat down in her familiar seat in the grand hall after greeting the other professors

Athena Jackson, who everyone knew as professor Jackson or the defense against the dark arts professor, sat down in her familiar seat in the grand hall after greeting the other professors. "How were your holidays, Thena?", Minerva Mcgonagall asked with a soft smile on her face. "Good, yours?" "Good too. I also met Albus while shopping for groceries in the supermarket.", she laughed slightly at the memory, then turned to the other teachers, away from Athena.

"Professor Jackson", she turned her head to the voice, realizing it was Remus Lupin, who sat down next to her on his seat. "It's good to see you again." "Hello. I could say the same.", they both got lost in each other's eyes for a pair of seconds, not knowing how to look away. Athena was amazed by the large scars on his face. She wanted to know how he got them, she wanted to know his story. She wanted to know him

Remus Lupin had never felt like this before. Of course he was in love a couple of times, but he had only known this woman for a pair of hours. He didn't even know her first name or her age.

The feast started shortly after they both finally broke their eye contact and everyone started to eat. Just as Remus was about to talk again to the woman next to him, he stopped as he saw what she was doing.

In her right hand was a book, while the other slightly tipped on the table over and over again. His lips formed into a sweet smile, but it quickly faded when he noticed her leg shaking. Anxiety.

Athena didn't know when it all started, but she couldn't stand being in a room full of people. She hated body contact. The woman hated when she got a lot of attention.

The only reason she became a professor, was because she wanted to help children.

Her dark green eyes wandered over the page, reading every single letter. She stopped suddenly, feeling someone watching her. Her head turned to the side, facing Lupin, who quickly looked away. Athena laughed quietly, amused by the man's behavior. 

"Stop staring, Lupin."

"Sorry, Jackson."