16. something

Ignore the mistakes:

Jeongguk pushes her away, looking at jeonyul and taehyung who was staring at them with blank face. "What is dfb doing here?," Jeonyul asks, mood becomes sour when she smirks.

"You guys came at the wrong time but sorry you have to see this," Jihyo utters and act like fixing her clothes.

"Oh don't worry, you can continue, we were just here to bring him his lunch nothing much, we'll go now,"

Taehyung put the box on the table as they both turns around, ready to go since their mood was ruined.

"Tae, son, where are you going? It's nothing like you saw and she said, nothing happened here,"

Jeongguk spoke fastly when their legs were already outside the door. "We are going home.. where else?," Jeonyul mumbles, face scowling as he looks at jihyo and quickly turns to jeongguk.

"Son, tae...if you're sad about the position we were in earlier then stop it okay? I was happy when I got to know that you guys came but i don't know why she suddenly pushed me into the sofa and jumped on me, I was trying to push her but you guys came in that time,"

Jeongguk explained, not wanting them to misunderstand anything. "Why is she here anyways? All alone?," Taehyung asked, rolling his eyes as jihyo sat on the sofa.

"She's not alone, Mr. Kang is on the restroom," Jeongguk utters, pointing at the black door where small sounds were coming. Must be diarrhoea.

"I see so she's trying to cause misconception here," Taehyung utters, staring at jihyo who feels like he's staring into her soul directly as jeongguk nods. "Yes I don't know why,"

He replies, looking at jihyo too with his eyebrows furrow as she gulps. Why everyone is staring at me like they're going to k!ll me? Jihyo thought and looks away.

"Father, let's go now, it's lunch time and they have bought jeongguk a food, we shouldn't disturb them," She said as soon as Mr. Kang came out from the restroom.

He looks at her, confuse by her sudden words but nonetheless nodded. He shakes his hand with jeongguk as the father and the daughter walks out.

Taehyung was staring at her disappearing sight but smiles when his eyes met jeongguk's. His whole mood changed as he laughs.

"As she said, it's lunch time and we should eat right? I mean you should eat," Taehyung utters, smiling softly and jeonyul giggles.

"Your demeanour changed...?," Jeongguk mutters, they both are smiling and giggling suddenly as they were gloomy minutes ago. "Eh? Can't we laugh?,"

Taehyung asked, one eyebrow raised and jeongguk surrendered to him. "Ofcourse you can,"

"Yeah, now let's eat, yulie is so excited to see your reaction, he helped me to make food for you," Taehyung informed as he nods, smiling at jeonyul who did the same.

"Yes..,"

,"