epilogue

Ignore the mistakes:

Lots of people are asking for a epilogue about this book so here I am💋❤

---

"You must tell him Mr. Jeon,"

A teenager was talking to Mr. Jeon on his house, who keeps nodding off. "Of course kid, I will make sure to tell him that,"

"He is so ungrateful," And this girl is so dareful, talking bad about his son in front of him. "I know right? I mean how can he ignore someone like you?,"

"Yes! I'm pretty enough to be his girlfriend but he never listen to me, that makes me sad, mad even, he should be thankful that I'm ignoring every handsome boys for him but,"

She sighs and put her forehead on her palm, shaking his head afterwards. "I must inform him that too,", Mr. Jeon fake cough, that girl wasn't understanding at all. She got up and bows.

"You should Mr. Jeon, I shall leave now," After that, she walked off, Mr. Jeon laughs loudly, calling him right away. "Son! She's gone now, you can come,"

Son, Mr. Jeon's teenager son came timidly, frowning as he saw Mr. Jeon laughing. "Oh mother, please don't laugh, it's not even that funny,"

Jeon Taehyung laughed even more, it was funny for him, and the way he said mother in english, that makes his son annoyed. "You're so bad! Laughing at your own son's miserable,"

"I-I'm not laughing," Taehyung tried to control his laugh but failed. "Oh yeah? Then I'm enjoying it, very very much,"

"I swear yulie. It's just....," Jeon Jeonyul wait for him to complete his sentence. "It's just that, I wonder how could she said that to me, she is like thirteen, her overconfident,"

"I know, that's why I hate going to school, girls follows me everywhere, I can't even breath probably, can't even have little bit time to eat,"

Jeonyul explained to him, which makes taehyung feels pity for his son, but what can he do? It's his fault that he got his looks from his father.

"You got the looks of your father yulie, that's why every girls are after you, your father is too handsome to ignore,", Taehyung sighs dreamily, thinking about his husband.

"Oh hello? Excuse me! I'm more handsome than him okay?," Jeonyul not only grown up, but he has become mischievous too.

"Yes yulie, you're handsome, very much but for me, your father will always be the most handsome man," Jeonyul cringe at him, can't stand the love of his parents.

"You used to call me handsome back then, used to say that I'm more handsome than him but it seems like you love him more than me," Jeonyul shrunk his shoulder down, he looks so cute that taehyung wants to nom nom him.

"You're so cute yulie, but who you got this acting from? Are you hanging out with Jin hyung?,"

"Why why? I'm not acting please! I'm telling you the truth,"

"I wonder what truth," Taehyung acted like he is thinking, Jeonyul scrunch his nose and came in front of him. "The truth that you used to call me most handsome,"

"You are handsome, yulie,"

"Most handsome?,"

"Yes! Most handsome,"

"More than dad?," Jeonyul looks at him. "Of course! Not, your father is most handsome man for me,"

"Yeah of course! I mean you have grown old so of course your eyesight has become weak too," Jeonyul blep and ran away when taehyung grabbed his slippers in his hands, running after him.