8: Gajre

Meerab got admission to college but she decided to hide the fact that she is married. It took one week for her to overcome her sorrow and come back to her strong self. Now she stopped crying and missing anyone as she made this clear in her mind that she will never forgive anyone for breaking her trust. She doesn't believe anyone and that's the reason she didn't make any friends in her college. She kept herself away from people because of the fear of getting betrayed again.

Many people tried to approach her for friendship, she talked politely with them but never paid heed to anyone. She sat wherever she got a place rather than sitting at one particular seat. Hence because of Meerab's request Saba and Rohail joined the new college just to support her as she was not talking with anyone. What is left to talk about and waste her time on? Can she hang out with anyone? When she doesn't know the intentions of others. Moreover, her main motive is to get successful and enjoy her life after ending this forced relationship which is just like a burden on her.

When they have to break it someday then what is the use of telling others regarding her marriage with him? She has accepted him as her friend and this week made their bond a little better than before. From childhood, she thought Murtasim is a very arrogant and spoiled kid but that's not the truth. He also has secrets behind him that he is afraid to tell and she is eager to know what happened to him. What were his dreams and what he likes?

She came back from college after a hectic day as she had back-to-back classes which lasted so long and this law study started to blow her mind. She sat on the sofa throwing her bag on the table and closed her eyes tightly feeling relaxed. Finally at home.

"Welcome back ", Murtasim said forwarding a glass of water. Meerab opened her eyes and looked at him who was standing with a glass of water. Meerab passed a smile towards him as she love his sweet gestures and is comfortable living with him here. Just because of him, she is living a life of an unmarried girl again like before. But there is a big difference between the past and the present. Before she was living in a web of lies, before she was just a girl who Wakas and Aneela grew pampered showing fake dreams only to break them by forcing her to marry Murtasim.

She doesn't know how she will live after the divorce as one thing is clear she is never going to forgive anyone for playing with her. She will live alone till the end of her life as she doesn't have any interest in marriage. She hated marriage and if her parents talked about marriage she used to say that her husband will live with her at her maternal house. And now she lost faith in every relationship whether it is with her parents, other family members, marriage and little but friendship as well

"It's not tea Meerab", Murtasim said breaking the chain of her thoughts. Meerab nodded with a smile and finished the glass of water in a go and layed on the sofa again

"How was your day? Hectic much right?", Murtasim asked.

"Yes. I'm hell tried and our teachers bored me a lot today. I have no one to talk to there and hence college life seems boring ", Meerab replied with a pout. Rohail and Saba will join from next week as they are yet to arrange everything. She felt lucky to have them as her friends who got ready to shift on her request. She thought they will deny but to her surprise both got ready and when they asked for the reason why she shifted, Meerab changed the topic not knowing if she should tell this truth to anyone or not. Also if she has to tell them these matters are talked face to face.

Murtasim noticed her closing her eyes again and understood that more than tired she is sleepy from boring lectures. He looked at her beautiful face and the calmness on her face even when she is tied. He couldn't hold himself from staring at his beautiful wife. Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes he has ever noticed and he can look into them for hours.