Chapter Three

'Why?!'

Aqua removes his attention from the other male giving it to Kana instead. 'My sister is trying for performing arts and I'm worried about her, so I applied to this school too' Aqua and Ruby look at each other and the girl smiles.

'My brother got quite a sister complex' Ruby says as she was still smiling, Kana made a face of disgust while muttering a little "gross".

Shun sweatdrops. 'You know. I never did like this girl...' Ruby mumbles to her brother and just like that Shun liked the blond girl a lot less. Last time that Ruby had seen Kana was years ago, how could she say that without having met her for years.

'You'll be her junior if you're accepted, though..' Aqua whispered back making Shun narrow his eyes at them with a tiny scoff.

'Yeah..true'

'She can hear you, you know?' Shun says with a tiny glare aimed toward the two. Both stop whispering to each other making the black-haired male roll his eyes.

'Awww... No point fighting it' Ruby says giving Shun a quick apologetic look while still smiling slightly. 'Let's be friends, Loli-senpai'

Kana's face fell into one of irritation. 'Keep that up and I'll bully you!' the girl stepped closer to the female as she held her fist up.

Shun shakes his head before his eyes widened slightly when seeing the blond boy leave. 'Well, I'm gonna stop by the director's place' he says with a tiny wave. Shun waved back even though the male wasn't looking.

Ruby also gave him a wave. 'Okay, see you...'

Shun stops waving and turns around to look at Ruby. 'We're going too, I'll see you around Ruby...bye-' his grin faded and he yelps when Kana grabs his wrist in a hurry, dragging him along.

'Wait!'

'Well shit...'

-

---

-

Shun awkwardly followed the blond boy along with Kana. 'Why does Kana have the only key to our apartment...' he cried out mentally while cursing out everything around him. 'I just wanna go home'

'Hey, listen to me!' Kana shouted for the tenth time. Shun has never seen someone look so irritated as Aqua before. It was slightly funny. He would've laughed if it wasn't for the situation he was in. 'Where are you going?'

'Who is this director?'

Aqua continued to ignore her. Shun rubs the back of his head nervously 'Hey Kana maybe we should-'

'No!' The redhead shakes her head and Shun immediately shuts up. 'Hey, where are you living these days?'

Ignored again.

'Are you even listening?! Hey! I'm talking to you!' She shouts again making Aqua finally turn around. The girl was red in the face, Shun didn't know if it was from the heat or if she was just flustered. Could be both.

'You a delinquent or something?' Aqua asks blankly making Shun almost laugh again. 'How long are you two gonna follow me for?'

'That's what I want to know...' Shun sighs tiredly and Kana huffed.

'Until you answer all of my questions...'  the girl answered before smiling unbothered. 'You're still acting, right?' Aqua looks at her from the corner of his eyes and then looks down at his shoes.

'No, not any more'

Kana's expression faltered immediately. 'I see...'

Aqua turns around to leave again. But Kana wasn't gonna give up, she quickly began to follow after him in a hurry. Shun stayed still so she grabbed her brother's wrist making him start walking too. 'Come on, let's catch up a bit!'