54

Devon and I had a good time today, after we ate lunch we headed back home and sat with my parents until dinner was served

Devon and I had a good time today, after we ate lunch we headed back home and sat with my parents until dinner was served. We excused ourselves to "sleep".

I take off my outfit and wipe off my makeup in the bathroom putting on a black dress lingerie set. A black lace see through backless dress with a black thong.

I comb my hair bringing two big strands forward to cover up my nipples from showing, before I leave the bathroom I spray a perfume and nervously turn the knob.

Devon is on the bed, his legs stretched and cross, his hands holding his phone to his ear. His eyes scan my body as I climb onto the bed and he talks on the phone with who I assume is Jack.

He is shirtless wearing only a white boxers,the huge bulge in it is very clear. I lock my lips and straddle his legs my hands on his shoulders and my ass rests on his crotch.

I run my hand down his chest leaning forward I kiss his Adam's apple and trail lower to his chest my lips kissing and sucking his skin. He runs his fingers through my hair pushing my head lower.

Licking his abs, I feel his abdominal muscles tense as I go lower, and his grip on my hair tightens while he speaks on the phone "Have you spoken to the finance department yet?"

I lift my ass off of his crotch and with both my hands pulls on the waist band revealing his enraged cock, my eyes on Devon's as I bring my head down to lick the tip of his cock.

His fingers now bruising my scalp his voice strained as he speaks "Jack, we both know that his son is useless have you tried reaching out to his brother about the matter?"

My tongue runs along the length of shaft up and down, then I swirl it around the tip before finally taking it into my mouth. Devon pushes my head down to take him deeper into my throat.

"You know what? It's been a long day for me and it's late here I need to sleep it off," Devon says his lips turned up into a proud smile as I take his whole cock into the back of my mouth.

He hangs up the phone and places it on the night stand "Come here, that's enough I need to be inside your tight cunt" he says and I let his cock pop out of my mouth kissing the tip one last time before straddling Devon again.

"Your absolutely perfect sweetheart, and our bed date can wait until we are back in London"

"You promise to make it up to me in London?" I ask my lips on his neck. His hands moving my hair to the back exposing my nipples in the SWE through dress.

He runs his thumbs against them and groans "I promise I'll make all your fantasies come to life, but right now I need you to ride me while I suckle on these,"

Devon's removes his hands from my body placing them behind his head "You want my cock, love?"

I'm still a little sore from last night, but it doesn't matter. I'm not interested in waiting "Yes," I breathe out my voice coming out needy.