27

Knock knock

Knock knock

"Come in" I yell and the door to my room opens revealing my handsome husband wearing a grey suit holding two black velvet boxes. He leans against the door frame with his eyes locked on mine.

I haven't seen him since the morning when he woke up for work, I felt some movement on the bed and slightly opened my eyes he was putting on his sweatpants. He had noticed that he disturbed my sleep and gave me a kiss on the cheek apologizing before leaving the room.

"I don't think I like this dress a lot" he suddenly says.

I give him my back as I stare at my reflection "Why not? Is it not beautiful? Should I change?" He enters the room placing the boxes on the table, then his hands touch my shoulders making me turn to face him.

"It's beautiful but I don't want any man other than me seeing you in it".

"You married a designer I have to wear my work" his right hand traces my open cleavage in slow movements then his lips turn up into a playful smile as if he got an idea "I'll let you wear it with one condition".

Normally, I don't like it when men dictates what I should wear or not. I don't like to be controlled not like this. But I like how possessive Devon is of my body.

"What is your condition?" I ask.

He leans in with his lips tracing my ear he whispers "When we get back home I want you on your knees sucking me off and I'll finish on your beautiful tits".

Fuck yes.

I've always thought that I'm a sex maniac but dear God this man wrote the book on how to be a sex maniac. I look down between our bodies staring at his bulge. I squeeze it with my hands and he groans "Eve, not now darling".

The little devil in me wants me to drop down to my knees and finish him off right now. He grips my jaw hard "I know that look".

I raise an eyebrow and try to act dumb "What look? I'm just thinking what a good deal this is".

He pecks my forehead and then grabs the boxes he had placed on the table "I wasn't sure what the color of your dress would be so I got these two" I frown clearly confused.

He opens one box revealing a very expensive looking diamond necklace paired with matching earrings. I almost gasp in shock he places it on display back on the table and opens the other one which is also a set of necklace and earrings.

"Devon what's this for?".

"I want you to choose one and wear it" he answers calmly. I shake my head refusing to take this from him "Devon this looks really expensive and you just got me the sapphire earrings yesterday I can't also accept this from you".

"Yes you can and you will, I'm not taking no for an answer on this matter please darling choose one and I'll help you put it on" I keep looking between the two sets speechless not knowing what to do or say.