16

I wake up to the sound of someone whispering, my head pounding

I wake up to the sound of someone whispering, my head pounding. I look at the closed curtain cosnfused.

This isn't my room.

I sit on my elbow looking around the room and then my eyes fall to my husband who is next to me on the bed. He was sipping which I would presume his morning coffee with one hand and with his other hand he was recording voice messages. He places his cup on the night stand and pats my stomach.

"Go back to sleep it's still early".

"I'm already awake" I whisper sitting my legs crossed over the bed rubbing my eyes to get my vision to clear up. My very gorgeous husband was in his black sweatpants and white t-shirt and I can't help but mesmerize how strong his body is. The muscles literally popping everywhere.

"Well then, Good morning" he says.

"Good morning" I reply wondering how terrible do I look like right now I'm sure my hair is a mess and my night gown is wrinkled.

He returns his focus to his phone and my eyes fall on the exposed part of his torso as his shirt was a bit pulled. And I notice the dark ink.

I was busy yesterday with his cock that I didn't pay much attention to the rest of his body parts and the bunch of tattoos that he has. I let my thumb caress the tattoo and his hand immediacy come in contact with my wrist.

"I think we have had enough fun last night no more playing today" he warns.

"I'm not doing what you think I'm doing I'm just wondering what's written over here".

He furrowed his eyebrows and said "nothing interesting".

"Well, that means that it is indeed something interesting. Come on show me".

"I can show you my other tattoos but not this one" he replies visibly upset.

What is so upsetting? I'm just asking about his stupid tattoo.

I crawl to his side and pull his shirt up to read the whole thing and trace it with my fingers. I wish I can go back in time. The tattoo read Sierra.

That must be his Ex's name. I know for sure it's not his mom's I know that his mom's name is Darlene. My fingers are burning as I touch the tattoo and I immediately pull my hands back not meeting his gaze.

"I'll wash up" I say as I jump off the bed into the bathroom. I lock the door and place my hand over my crazy beating heart.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?

I'm not stupid, I knew she was his first love he admitted that to me and even said "My first love and probably my last".

There is nothing between us except sexual tension and that stupid arrangement and I know that very well but yet here I am my throat hurting and so is my chest. I don't want to feel like this. I try to put all of this behind and start to freshen up.