Chapter 22 - Ghost (Part 1)

Part of him imagined he was hallucinating as Helia's hand dropped like a lead weight to his shaft, but it was a bit hard to imagine the feeling as she wrapped her fingers around it and pulled upward straight over his skintight suit

"Helia." Ghost hissed the word in what might have been objection, but he would never know as she pulled his chin lower and covered his mouth with her lips. Cinders did not hesitate once they'd made up their mind, Ghost had to learn, and he couldn't keep himself from touching Helia's face and returning her kiss. It was awkwardly his first, despite having felt Stone do so a number of times, and he wanted it to last.

Ghost pulled back but only so that he could move the kiss to the bottom of her lips with the barest of touch, feeling her breath as he learned the outside of her mouth. With his fingers, he trailed the plump rise of her bottom lip, and with his mouth he learned the shape, running his mouth against the dips in the side before delicately kissing her top lip. When he leaned back the barest of an inch, Helia's drowsy eyes had opened fully, glowing red under the moonlight as her now free lips parted.

"If anyone is to make your dreams come true, Helia Cinder, it will be me," Ghost said into her mouth as he slid his fingers back into her hair.

"I have an aversion to those who believe in a male dominating patriarchy," Helia replied into the side of his face as she trailed her fingers down his arm and found his fingers. "Women have much more power to grant the dreams on men." Helia's smirk had him chuckling.

"That is only because most men you have met have shallow dreams," Ghost countered, as Helia nudged him further into the corner.

Ghost found that seat he'd been looking for earlier in the form of a cushioned bench, deep enough to accommodate him leaning back as much as it supported her thighs straddling him as she climbed on after. Nothing shielded him from her bare sex gliding across his shaft, and his head fell back against the wall as he panted in the scent of her moisture as she completely ruined his body suit.

"This is very in the way," Helia whispered into his neck, tugging on the black fabric gathered there.

As if she needed to prove it, she pressed her lower half down on his arousal, and he moaned as the tip of him slipped inside of her. The fabric kept him covered, but not enough to block her warmth as she took him in as far as the spandex would allow, soaking through the fabric to his skin beneath. And she didn't stop, lifting and dropping, in and out, and he was again entirely sure he was hallucinating all of this. Something had torn away Helia's reservations about him, and the ravenous woman left behind might eat him alive.

"Can I take this off?" Helia slid her hands down the fabric, acting like he would do anything but beg her to do just that.

The single clip at his neck separated easily, giving Helia enough room to maneuver it over his shoulders and down to his waist. Making sure to keep him harder than a diamond, she trailed her hands down his body as she went, tracing his shoulder blades, rounding his biceps, and grazing his nipples as she pressed her hand to his pectoral muscle. Before she could peel the moist fabric off of his erection, he stole her fingers and brought them to his lips