Final Notes and Next book info:

Oh my goodness! Awakened Flame is complete! *party poppers* It has been a LONG run, and I mean Long. This book ended up a little over 180k words which was like 50k more than it should have been. (That's what I get for pantsing it) It will have to have cuts at some point, but for now we'll leave it haha xD

Thank you all for following my series this long! I was so excited to finally be able to write about Vice and Helia after so much waiting. I thought up this story so long ago but it took so many versions before I found one I liked. I hope you all enjoyed the detour into the deserts as much as I did! (Pyre not so much.)

Tell me what you though in a comment if you have time! >__< <3

What did you love?

Hate?

What did you want more of?

That being said, NEXT WEEK I shall have the first installment of chapters for Tales of Dusk. Updates will be weekly again, but this one is going to go by fast since I already have most of it fully typed. Likely 3-4 chapters a week until it's done. This book is "technically" side stories about some people who needed attention but did not get it.

It also serves as a bridge between Awakened Flame and my final book in the series. (Title pending, though I am referring to it as Rebirth for the moment.) Rebirth is focused centrally around two pairings of Lyra Cinder and Lorenzo de Fleur, as well as **Spoily characters** and posting a synopsis is just horribly spoiling to the plot of Tales of Dusk, so you'll have to wait on that!

All I can say, is it's a huge time jump from the end of Awakened flame(like 12-13ish years if I'm doing the math right. Don't quote me) and is a lovely dystopian fight between humans and vampires as they try to live together in a world that is big enough for both of them but no one has agreed on that.

Many characters come and go in the book, so it's a nice throw back to the series as a whole before wrapping it up in a way I am finally satisfied with! Look forward to seeing a good amount of the Shades. Its a real pleasure to end this book with the characters that started it! (Remus and Meredith might have a little surprise <3333)

For Now, Tales of Dusk includes 5 short Stories for:

1 - Ares Arc & his mate

2 - Alec Copse & "friends" (Yes Idus is here lols)

3 - Iris Aurion and Alaric Shade(Remus' first general) (New characters)

4 – Rivin Sol & "his adventures with casinos and hookers" (Come on what did you expect)

5 - Spoiler city character and some really adorable sh*t.

Please tell me if you are interested in short stories about any of my other characters who may have gotten enough attention. I'll see what I can do xD

That's all for today, and I'm signing off till next Wednesday! I can't WAIT for these side stories ^__^

Hopefully see you all there!

~~~~Guardian~~~