The Wedding

Glory looked in the mirror at herself in a white dress and a beautiful morning glory flower crown. She smiled at herself and chose her normal scales with pink and purple ombre on her under scales. Sunny carefully put on her veil over her head, and Tsunami tightened her grip on her small bouquet.
"You are so beautiful, Glory," Sunny beamed. She looked in the mirror and adjusted her crown.
"It's like a fairytale wedding!" Kinkajou exclaimed, bouncing up and down, making her skirt fly. "AWW, I want to do it again. I want to go to someone else's wedding." She pouted and said down. Glory smirked at Tsunami, one of her bridesmaids.
"Don't worry, Kinkajou. That'll happen soon." Tsunami raised her tail and then put it down, and her face turned to the side.

       Deathbringer stood on the stage in front of thousands of Raimwings. Behind him was Clay, Jambu, and Mangrove. Starflight stood in the middle of them, getting them wed. He looked at the place Glory was coming out of and smiled warmly, not his smirking, though. She was stunning. His soon-to-be wife was beautiful. Gorgeous. Her flower crown and her scales and her dress. . .

      Glory felt nervous enough, but she had her friends with her all the steps of the way. Naturally, the bridesmaids would go first, so she waited for each otlf them to take their places and for all of the dragon's to rise since she was coming . It was silent except for the soft playing of a flute and clarinet. She walked gracefully until she reached the platform where she was nose-level to Deathbringer. After an hour of praying and vows, it was time to exchange rings and say I do.
"I do," Deathbringer said, slipping on the black diamond ring.
"I will," Glory smiled and slipped on a green wedding ring on his finger.
     The audience cheered as Glory and Deathbringer kissed. Glory threw her bouquet in the crowd, and someone blue rose in the air and caught it. She squinted and realized it was Riptide. He flew down and kneeled before tsunami. She gasped and screamed, "YES!" Before he even asked her. He laughed and stood up before kissing her. Glory cheered, and Sunny ran over to Starflight to tell him what just happened. He smiled and nodded his head. Clay did a Goofy spin, Kinkajou kept jumping on Glory, and Deathbringer kept oulling her away from the dragonet. He kissed her once more and Grandeur flew down to greet them.
"Congradulations, Glory. Deathbringer," she nodded at Glory's husband approvingly and he put his wing around his wife. "Hopefully, there will be a new heir to the thrown until I can find someone else younger than you with a longer reign." Glory flushed and Deathbringer smirked.
"You know what that means, Glory. Her majesty wants dragonetssss," Deathbringer said in sing-song. She flushed again and slapped him with her tail as she walked away to go greet Riptide. Starflight was talking to Riptide about something private. Sunny was beeming about Tsunami and Glory interrupted them.
"Sunset wedding?"
"Definently."