The intruder

Lisa handed over a parcel box this morning to Jimin. It was for Jungkook. But the From address was not written. Jungkook hasn’t arrived at the company yet. So, Jimin decided to check on it since it was from an anonymous person, and Jungkook would become mad if he handed it off without giving any explanation.

Lisa curiously watched Jimin unbox the package. She screamed her lungs out, getting others attention when they saw what was inside it. It was a dead cat. Everyone distanced themselves from it, and Jimin was in utter shock.

“What are you saying? What is there to take it seriously?” Jungkook asked as soon as he heard the news from Jimin.

"Hyung, this is not a joke.” Jungkook remained silent to let Jimin continue.

“It was a threat.” Jungkook raised his eyebrow upon hearing Jimin's statement.

“A thread? For me?” He smirked.

“Do you think I am afraid of these kinds of things?"

“You may not afraid, but you are not single now. You have a family. Keep that in mind, Hyung." Jimin expressed his concern before he left from there.

When Jimin uttered the word family, Jungkook became weak suddenly. He can't bear anything if something happens to them.

Jungkook quickly picked up his phone and called Jin. It rings several times before Jin accepts the call. Jungkook relaxed and tried not to make anything suspicious.

“How is the work going there?” Jungkook asked once he heard Jin's sweet hello from the other side.

"It's good; why did you suddenly call?”

"Nothing. I just called to hear your voice.”

“Thank you.”

"You are always welcome."

“No to you, here.”

“Oh!”

“What are you doing?” Jin asked as he continued the conversation.

“Speaking with my boyfriend?" Jungkook answered bluntly.

“I think I just have to hang up the phone; you are disturbing my work.”

“No, don’t hang up. I just casually called you to hear your voice, but now I want to speak with you more.” Jin laughed upon hearing Jungkook’s whining.

“Why is this so hard to open?”

“What? What are you talking about?” Jungkook suddenly became confused.

“I got a parcel delivered before your call. I have been trying to open it, but it's very hard to open.”

"A parcel? Where is it from?"

“It doesn’t have an address.”

Jungkook instantly stood from his seat.

“Jin, listen, don't-"

"Aaaaahhhh!”

Jin screamed when he fully opened the parcel. It was also a dead cat, but in worse condition than that delivered by Jeon corporations. His phone fell down from the shock, and Hobi and Jisoo came running to him, hearing the sudden scream.

“Jin, what happened? Hello? Hello?”

Jungkook didn't waste a single second when the call got disconnected; he ran outside to reach Jin as soon as possible.

*

Jungkook closed the door slowly when he ensured that Jin was fully asleep. He walked back to his room, stood in front of the table, and took an envelope from the drawer. He got it from the parcel Jin received. He unfold it to read.

I guess this envelope reached the right person, Jungkook.

It seems like you are stepping successfully into your business despite all the misinformation I have spread.
Lucky you, you will have your own little, beautiful family soon. But isn’t it concerning having a peaceful life? I guess it's concerning for me. If you want to live happily, leave all your projects and shut the f**ck up in your business. Don’t ever think that you can grow in this industry. I will never let that happen.

Your ‘s
Intruder.

Jungkook tightened his teeth and crumbled the paper in anger after he read everything. He doesn't know who it is. But he will make sure this ends soon.

As the threat continues in the form of missing his project files and spreading false information on the internet,
causing a lot of media traffic. But Jungkook remained patient and handled everything on time. He assigned people to find the intruder. Despite all these problems, KN Corporation started their new project with Jeon Corporation within a week, and it's going successfully. Jungkook knows he has to finish this intruder as soon as possible, but this person is hard to deal with because even after weeks, he can't find out a single thing about this intruder.

*

Few weeks later.

Jin was sharply focusing on his cards when he was confused about picking the next card for the game against Jimin. Jungkook was watching the game while sitting near Jin. He won the game for the third consecutive time, so they decided to play without him. The game was interesting because neither Jin nor Jimin were ready to give up for the past twenty minutes. When Jungkook saw Jin's frowning face, he slowly moved closer to him and whispered something in Jin's ears.

"No,” Jin shouted, which earned Jimin’s attention.

“I will not cheat.”
Jin said sternly to Jungkook, who is just embarrassed now for helping his boyfriend. Jimin began to laugh, looking at Jungkook’s face. He put the last card on the table and

“I won.”

He said it with a victory smile and leaned on the sofa. Jin clapped for Jimin, which made both Jungkook and Jimin laugh at Jin's innocence.

Then they suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Jungkook stood up to check on him, but Jimin stopped him.

“I will go, Hyung; you stay with Jin.”

Jimin said it like he was indicating something. Jungkook caught the seriousness in Jimin's tone and nodded to him. Jimin walked from there and came back after a minute with something on his hand. It was a small box.

“What is that?” Jungkook asked when Jimin approached them.

“I don’t know; this is on the floor with your name on it.”

Jungkook took the box from Jimin and opened it. It was a voice-tape recorder. Jin was silently watching everything with confusion.
Jungkook Put the tap on the table and press the play button.

“Jeon Jungkook."

It was the creepiest voice that Jin had ever heard. He got startled a little by the sudden, scary voice. Jungkook instantly put his hands around Jin to calm him. It was certain that it was an AI-generated voice.

“The name the whole of South Korea is proud of—the name that is creating histories in the business industry—is one of the youngest billionaires of this century. Isn’t it great to hear? But guess how it feels to see your whole business collapse in front of you? Haaa! I am living for that. That one moments. You are very excellent at dealing with all my threats. I hope you can continue like this. Don’t worry, I'm coming for you with the hardest one ever. Now I really know how to tackle you, Jeon Jungkook. ”

Then an evil laugh filled the room after that, which shivered Jin, Jimin breathed furiously. Jungkook tightened his hold on Jin and threw away the tap, which caused the loud noice to abruptly stop.