Look who is here!

“You are amazing.”

Jungkook said to Jin, who is under him covered in sweat and drained from their love-making section. He closed his eyes tiredly and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook slowly placed a kiss on his forehead.

“Appa”

Jin and Jungkook were shocked to hear Soobin's voice in the middle of the night outside their door. Jin is worried and tries to sit, But

“Where are you thinking you are going?”

“Jungkook, Soobin is here; I think he can't sleep.”

“He will go once he hears no response.”

“Are you even serious?”

“Yes, you are spoiling him all the time by opening the door for him, and he took that opportunity to sleep near you.” Jungkook sulked.

“He was just a baby. Let me go-"

“Binnie”

Jinkook’s conversation was interrupted by Jiwoo's sleepy voice. They quickly looked in the direction of the door.

“Appa and Dada will be sleeping. Come, let's go to bed.”

And then they heard the sound of fading footsteps. Jungkook smiled once he successfully made Jin stay on the bed. Jin once again closed his eyes, only to open them when something poked at his entrance.

“I want to sleep.”

“You can. After this.”

*

Jungkook helped Jiwoo color within the shape in her drawing book. Soobin was so busy coloring his hands and legs instead of the book.

Jungkook's phone rang in the middle, which stopped him from his activities. He picked it up, seeing an unknown number, and responded.
His eyes went wide when he heard the voice on the other end of the phone.

“Iam coming. Wait for me.” Jungkook said, hung up the phone in a hurry, and ran to his room to get the key.

“Jin, I will be back in a few minutes.” He informed loudly in the middle of his run and left the house within seconds.

“Why is he running?”

Jin asked, coming from the kitchen.
Jiwoo just shrugged her shoulders and continued coloring. And then Jin's focus shifted to Soobin, and he was shocked to see an almost self-colored Soobin in the living room.

“JUNGKOOK”

*

“Dada is going to get scolded for giving color pens to Soobin?" Jiwoo said and laughed to his grandpa and grandmother through the phone, who had just made a video call to see his son and grandchildren.

“To whom are you speaking?” Jin came holding a freshly bathed Soobin in a towel.

“Appa, its grandpa and granny look.” Jiwoo showed the phone screen to his appa.

“”Aigoo, is my baby still aughty?" Somi asked.

“He is, Eomma. How are you two doing there?” Jin asked when he took a seat near Jiwoo with Soobin.

“We are great. How are you doing, Junah?" His appa asked in concern.

“We are perfectly fine here. And you don’t have to worry about us. Jungkook is taking care of us really well.”

“Did you go for a checkup this month?”

“Yes”

“Don’t skip any food. Be healthy and safe.”

“ok…”

They heard the doorbell ring suddenly.

“I think Jungkook came back.”

“Okay, see you soon, my babies."

Jin stood and walked to the door to open it after hanging up the call. And Jiwoo followed his appa with Soobin in the towel.

"Where did you rush-?"

Jin couldn't complete what he was about to say when he saw the person in front of him. He was about to scold Jungkook, thinking that it was him who rang the bell. He was really shocked to see the person in front of him after so many years.

“Eomma?” It came as a question instead of a call.

“How have you been, dear?” Mrs. Jeon said with the same sweet smile she gave him when he first met her.

And that’s all he needed to hug her, forming no words to thank her for returning. Jungkook, who just came from behind Mrs.Jeon with her bags, smiled upon seeing the scene.

*

“Look, what has Granny bought for my babies?"

Mrs. Jeon said, holding Soobin in his lap, and Jiwoo is sitting near her, taking toys and dresses for them from her suitcase.

“Did you like this?” she asked, giving a toy to Jiwoo. Jiwoo nodded and smiled.

“And this one is for my little baby.” She gave Soobin a toy, and he just giggled upon seeing it.

Jin and Jungkook were watching them from upstairs happily and content.
Even after hearing Jimin’s death news, she didn’t come back. Not because of her anger, but because of the pain. She cannot see her son's lifeless body. She can't bear it. It took a long time for her to get out of the news. She will not be able to bear it once she sees Jimin in a coffin. She wants to remember him as lively, not as dead. She doesn’t have the strength to visit his grave. One of the most painful things for every parent is burying their children when the parents are alive.

She cried so much on that day in Jin's hold, talking about Jimin and asking to forgive her for not understanding him. Her anger was gone a long time ago, but she decided not to return because she needed time to fix her broken heart. Jungkook tried to contact her throughout the year and apologized to her as many times as he could. She was so happy when she heard that Jin and Jungkook were happily living together with their little family, and this time he couldn't hold back anymore. She returned to see the little family, which she had dreamed of holding together for many years.

A/N : Everyone, this story is going to end soon with a few more chapters. And I started my new story 'Wanna be yours' yesterday. You can check it out on my profile. Once I finish 'My Happiness' completely,  I will start updating the chapters of next story. Thank you for all the support.💜