Chapter 5

#Skiptime: a week later: [Sora's pov]:

I entered the hallway and for some reason, I felt weird. Why are they all staring at me like that? I decided to ignore them and get back to my work. I walked towards my locker and the moment I opened it, my eyes went wide open. It was a mess.

Someone had dropped ink all over my textbooks and white shoes while small sticky notes were being pasted on the inside with some writings on them. I collected all the notes and started going through them.

[You'll get kicked out of school soon]

[I hate how arrogant, you are]

[I didn't know that we had a waitress at our school]

[Thief]

The last note made me feel worse. Thief? I muttered as I crumpled them into a small ball before turning around.

"Who did this?", I asked and no one was ready to answer. They all just silently watched me.

They were just looking down at their phones and chattering amongst themselves.

"That's her?"

"Yeah, she is the one"

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and saw all the notifications displayed on my phone screen.

"What is this-", My pupils enlarged as my eyes got stuck on pictures of me working at a cafe.

"How did this-", I was stunned. Who clicked them? Why are they...here? And suddenly, a thought clicked in my mind. I guess I know who it can be.

I quickly made my way toward the classroom.

[End of pov]

"Hey, taehyung. Are you free next Saturday? Let's make a plan", Jungkook asked as he glanced at taehyung.

"Yeah, I am. How about you, y/n?", Taehyung gazed at me which made me look up.

"Yeah-", and before I could finish my sentence the door of the classroom opened revealing Sora standing there with anger flashing on her face. My eyes got stuck on her as she approached us.

"It was you, wasn't it?", she stood next to my desk and questioned while I blankly stared at her.

"What?", Taehyung raised an eyebrow not understanding what she meant.

"Let's have a talk", she said, and upon hearing that my brows crashed together.

Saying that Sora walked out of the classroom while Jungkook gave me a confused look. I glanced at Taehyung as he rose up from his place.

Why? A thought clicked my mind. He could have said a no then why is he...going with her?

"Tae-"

"I will be back soon", and before I could stop him he walked away.

The more I see her...the more anxious I feel.

I silently watched him follow her out.

#meanwhile: rooftop: [Author's pov]:

"What is it?", Taehyung asked as Sora turned around to take a look at him. Without replying to his question she showed him her phone screen.

"Is this done by you?",She asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"This-"

"Why did you do that?", she didn't let him finish and continued.

"What is your problem with me?! Why can't you just leave me alone?!", she raised her voice.