Chapter 8

"How is this...possible...?", I mumbled to myself as I looked at the familiar figure approaching in our direction. And before I could react any further Grandma walked past me heading towards that person.

"I was waiting for you", she grabbed her hand and said with a warm smile.

"She was waiting for her? That special someone was her?", I thought to myself as I glanced at Taehyung who was staring at them in shock.

By looking at his face it didn't seem like he was aware of any of this as well. He had the same stunned look as us.

"I am happy to see you here", Grandma smiled and looked back at our stunned faces. She gave us a confused look before looking back at Sora who had the same stunned look as us on her face. As if she was not expecting to see any of us here today.

Grandma dragged Sora along with her towards us and stood in front of us.

"She is the special guest I was talking about", Grandma introduced while we stared at her complexion.

"How do you know her?", Taehyung finally spoke up as he looked back at Grandma.

"This young lady helped me today", Grandma answered, making us all pull our brows together.

Help her? How?

"Helped you?", Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I was about to meet with an accident today while crossing the road and this young lady showed up out of nowhere and saved me."

On hearing that our eyes went wide open. Accident...?

"Did you get hurt?!", Taehyung rushed towards Grandma's side and started checking up on her. He had a worried look all over his face.

"I am fine, don't worry", Grandma assured him with a smile making him slightly nod at her with still a bit of worried complexion on his face.

"Thank you for keeping my request and coming", Grandma smiled back at Sora who still had a surprised look on her face.

"Ah..you don't have to thank me", She replied with a sheepish smile.

"Grandma", a voice grabbed our attention as we looked behind Sora and saw Emma standing there with a bright smile on her face.

Emma is Taehyung's younger sister. She just returned from the USA a week ago. She is a sweet girl but she got quite a temper.

"Emma, come here my dear", Grandma replied with the same enthusiastic smile.

"I got a gift for you", she said as she rushed to her side.

Everyone was busy with their talks but my eyes were still stuck on Sora. I don't even understand anymore if it's just a coincidence or if our fate is playing some sort of game with us.

No matter how much any of us tries to avoid her or get rid of her, she somehow manages to show up in front of us again.

"I think it's a coincidence", I was startled by the sudden voice that came from beside me. I looked to the side and saw Hana standing beside me with a contemptuous expression on her face as she watched Sora.

I was quite surprised by her words. Can she read minds? I wonder.

I looked at her for a minute but soon looked away.

"who cares!", I exclaimed and a scornful scoff escaped her lips, "Who cares? I think you do", she smiled mockingly while I gave her a stern look.

"I don't", I declined but wasn't she, right? Of course, her presence is kind of disturbing to me. No matter how much I show that I don't care about this girl but I do. Every time I see her I feel annoyed. I still wonder why? Or maybe I already know why but I don't want to accept it.