4

Tahh!

Zhanghao fell to the ground when Hanbin slapped him. His eyes widened as he looked at Hanbin in horror. His shaky hand found its way to his bursted lip. He saw his finger get stained by his blood.

Hanbin brushed his hair backwards and crouched to Zhanghao. He fisted his hand on Zhanghao's hair and pulled his head back. Zhanghao hissed at the nerve racking pain because of how tight Hanbin gripped his hair.

"If you ever. If you ever try to talk shit about me and my mother Hao. A slap will be nothing compared to what I'll do to you. Let this be your last time, next time I won't waste my words" Hanbin said and yanked his head away.

Zhanghao groaned when his head hit the ground.
He heard Hanbin walk out of their room. He didn't even have the strength to sit back up. He just laid on the floor crying. His face and hair hurting like shit.

-

Ricky placed his sunglasses in between his shirt as he looked around smiling. He stretched and sighed.
He turned and looked at his best friend who was holding all their properties.

"Yah Ricky. Am I your maid?" Tae Rae asked glaring at Ricky. Ricky chuckled and ruffled Tae Rae's hair.
"Who's a good boy~" Ricky teased him in a baby voice. "I'll smack you" Tae Rae threatened while Ricky laughed.

Tae Rae dropped all they brought on the sand.
"Wahh I can't remember when last I came to the beach" Tae Rae said and stretched.

"For real, Work has been hectic. Quick quick unpack our stuff, I want to sit down" Ricky commanded and brushed his hair backwards.

Tae Rae glared at Ricky because of his sassy attitude but nonetheless still started unpacking for his best friend. He arranged the spot they decided to stay and Ricky quickly laid down under the shade.

Tae Rae grabbed his sunscreen. "Take off your shirt, you know how bad your sun burn can get" He told Ricky and Ricky quickly complied and let
Tae Rae apply the sunscreen on him.

"I packed some light snacks for you. I don't want you turning into a cranky kid later" Tae Rae said and hit Ricky's head with the container of snacks.

"Yah! I have hands you dimwit" Ricky glared at
Tae Rae but Tae Rae ignored him. "Stay here, don't go anywhere, I'm going to get us some drinks from the stall over there" Tae Rae said

"Shut up I'm not a kid" Ricky whined but Tae Rae listened to none of it as he left.

Tae Rae got there and ordered two chilled lemonades for him and Ricky. As he waited for his order to be prepared, he was a group of men walk towards the stall.

Tae Rae shifted a bit to let then have some space to order. After they ordered they looked at Tae Rae and Tae Rae looked away because from their scents he could tell they're Alphas.

He saw them size him up and noticed a change in their scents, It turned lustful.

Tae Rae prayed for his order to get done with but his prayers were crushed when he saw stall owner begin with the orders of the Alphas. Cons of being an omega.

Tae Rae wasn't bothered by the impartiality, he knew his worth and he didn't need omega hating creatures to tell him otherwise.

"What a pretty Omega. What are you doing here by yourself?" One of them asked. Tae Rae glared at him.
"Nothing that has to do with your business"
Tae Rae retorted.

"Ouu feisty. I like it" He replied and winked.

"He's so slender. So my type. What do you say? Want to join us this evening?" Another one said, moving closer to Tae Rae. "I don't associate with trash"
Tae Rae said and the Alpha gritted his teeth.

"Look at an Omega challenge an Alpha. Don't you know your sole purpose is for breeding?" Another said and gripped Tae Rae's arm.

"Let go of me! Even if you guys are the last people on earth, I won't try it! I'd rather die than submit to you insecure arrogant fools" Tae Rae said and hissed when the Alpha gripped him tighter.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Tae Rae heard someone shout. He turned and saw a man walk towards them.
The man sized Tae Rae up and down and looked at the Alphas.

"What's going on?" He asked. Tae Rae caught a scent of the man and knew he was an Alpha. He cussed under his breath because he didn't need more trouble.

"This Omega doesn't know he place. He should submit to us, we're alphas, yet he's running his sharp tongue at us" One of them said.

The man saw Tae Rae hiss and saw the grip one of the alphas had on him. The man ruffled his hair and walked towards Tae Rae. Tae Rae shifted back but the man just easily yanked off the Alphas hand off Tae Rae.

He gently moved Tae Rae behind him.
"Get the fuck away from him or you won't be alive to see tomorrow" the man threatened the Alphas.

By his scent, the Alphas knew he was a true Alpha and knew he was much stronger because he was a product of two Alphas. They scoffed and took their drinks.

"Let's go guys, it's not like he's all that" With that they scurried away. The man turned to Tae Rae.
"Are you alright?" He asked, brushing his hair backwards. Tae Rae's cheeks flushed as he nodded.

"Take your order, I'll escort you to where you came from." The man said and Tae Rae profusely nodded and grabbed the two cups of lemonade.

The man took out his hanky and gave Tae Rae, then he took the cups from Tae Rae's hands.
"You're sweating. You can use my hanky, hope you don't mind my scent on it" The man said and
Tae Rae shook his head because he in fact found his scent calming.

"Let's go" The man said and started following
Tae Rae. When they got to Tae Rae's shade.
Tae Rae turned to thank the man but he was interrupted when the man looked at Ricky.

"Mr. Shen?"