Chapter- 19

-Author's Pov

It was Sunday morning, Aarav woke up late today tired from his busy schedule after freshening up he went to kitchen were he saw Samaira already present there and cooking breakfast, "oh my god aaj suraj kahan se nikla hai", he teased her as she always sleeps till late and at the end he has to drop her to the office, "I know right, even I want to know that, after all this doesn't happen daily that the great Mr. on time is late today", she teased him back smiling at him, "I was tired", he says picking up the coffee.

"I know but don't worry I have already prepared the breakfast, lets eat", she said placing the breakfast on the dinning table, "amm this is good", he said as soon as he took the first bite making her smile, "I am honored", she bows dramatically making him smile, "so what's the plan for the night", she asked him, and he shrugs his shoulder eating, "my friends and I were thinking to go clubbing tonight wanna join", she asked him again making him think, "oh common ab itna bhi kya sochna, anyway you are free tonight", she said, "ok fine lets go then", he said making her smile wide

-time skip

"How much time Samaira?", Aarav shouts from outside putting on his shoes, "5 mins more", she replied him, "you are saying that since last 20 mins", he replied sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. The door of her room opens as soon as he looks at her, he gets shocked seeing her, 'oh my god, why is it feeling to difficult to breathe, breathe, Aarav breathe', he says still staring her, "hey", she snaps her fingers, making him come out of his thoughts, "where are you lost, main kab se tumhe bula rahi hoon", she asks him, "kahi bhi toh nahi",he said getting up, "okk then let's go", she said moving ahead, when he held her wrist stopping her, "aise", he said guesturing towards her dress, "why is there any problem, am I not looking good", she asked him.

 The door of her room opens as soon as he looks at her, he gets shocked seeing her, 'oh my god, why is it feeling to difficult to breathe, breathe, Aarav breathe', he says still staring her, "hey", she snaps her fingers, making him come out of his...

                                                                                  Aarav's Look

                                                                                    Samaira's Look

                                                                                    Samaira's Look

"Oh no not that you are looking too hot, and sexy and all.." he was saying when he stopped realizing what he said while she was blushing looking at him, "let' go", saying that he left from there. They sat in the car and moved towards "slow down Aarav you are scaring me", she says a little scared because of his car's speed, "oh I am sorry" he says slowing down the car.