Chapter - 23

Hey people I am back with a new chapter sorry to keep you guys waited but there may be some delay in up coming chapters, because of my work timings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's Pov

"Hey", Aradhaya peeked into Vihaan's cabin, "hey, come in", Vihaan said with a small smile, "lunch time, I got your favorite cookies too", she said showing him the cookies, "let's go then what are we waiting for", he said standing up while she giggled seeing him excited.

"Isha", both Vihaan and Aradhaya said together barging in her cabin, they both sat down on the chair with a frown on their faces after seeing the gloomy face of hers, "what happened?", Vihaan asked curiously, "nothing just a little headache", she replied in low voice "pakka you are fine right?", Aradhaya asked concerned, "yeh I am fine, but why are you guys here?", Ishitha asked them, "its lunch time babe let's go", Aradhaya said getting up, "I don't feel like having it, you both carry on", she said with a smile, "Isha are you really fine, should we go to doctor", Vihaan asked her while Aradhaya nodded.

"I am really fine guys just need a little rest, that's it", she said and after lot of discussion they finally left her alone, but it was not her headache but something else which made her sad, and she was trying to solve it but was unable to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In Shivansh's cabin

"Again", both Veer and Rudra said together frustrated looking at Shivansh, "come on man can't you just reject it, I mean ok I get it that she is your relative but seriously she is so unprofessional and you are bringing her again", Veer said in one breathe, "can't help it", Shivansh said sighing.

"Ahh", they heard a sound, and they saw Aradhaya entering inside while rubbing her forehead, and Shivansh stood up walking towards her, "not again, kitni baar kahan hai saamne dekh ke chala karo", he said rubbing her forehead with his hands, "main dekh k hi chal rahi thi", she argued, "aur darwaza beech mein aagaya nai", he mocked her while she stood there with a pout. "Is it paining?", he asked her, she shook her head, while Veer and Rudra watched them and gave each other a knowing look and he took his hand back walking towards his seat, "so why are you here, Dhaya?", Rudra asked her, "ah Mr. Jindal's assistant called me, he wanted to prepone the meeting because of some personal reason, so I scheduled it tomorrow", she completed, while all three nodded their head.

"I just wanted to inform this, I am going bye everyone", she just waving her hand, "did you inform her", Veer asked Shivansh and he shook his head, "when are you going to do it then", Rudra asked him, "there is still time for it, I will do it soon", Shivansh, "ok I will be going too", Veer said getting up, "gulabo", Shivansh and Rudra said together, "nahi yaar un k didaar hue toh zamana hogaya", Veer sighed while they both looked at him confused, "bye", he said leaving the cabin, "I will leave too, and yeh inform her soon so that she can prepare for it", Rudra said leaving from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shivansh's Pov

I know I have to inform her about the upcoming storm, thinking about that I too got up to leave.

As soon as I get in I heard Aradhaya screaming from kitchen I ran there, as fast as I can, and saw her rubbing her eyes while crying, "are you ok?", I asked taking her hands in mine while she cried, "Shiv, my eyes they are  burning", then I notice chillis and onions chopped, and got an idea what happened so I took her near the wash basin, helping her in washing her face, and then her hands properly and made her sit on the sofa in the living room "just sit here, I will bring the eye drops", I said and went from there.