FORTY

DAISY

DAISY

"I never knew how getting our hair done together would be so much fun," I say with a smile on my face while the man behind me straightened my hair. June smiles, "Told you. It's good for the nerves."

He dragged me out of my bed at eight in the morning because he booked something for us. That something was a massage, manicures, getting our hair done, and my makeup for the masquerade tonight. I loved the ruby red on my lips that complimented my tan skin. My nails were painted the same red. A little spot inside me couldn't wait to show Jin my dress. He said he was curious about it last night and I'm confident enough to say that I know he would love it.

June pays attention to his nails. According to him, his hands were his best feature when getting girls. And because I noticed them now, I would've been wet at the sight of his slender, pale fingers. Each nails the shape of almonds for some reason. He wore two silver rings on his left hand. One his index and the other his middle. But I bite my lip, my mind taking me to the nastiest place at the moment. It took me to Jin making me cum with his hands twice back in Jeju.

Twice. And both times I've been under severe bliss. God— I need his fingers in me again, I need him in me. My attraction to him has been getting worse by the second. While he can freely kiss my cheek, and show me sweet affection, I can't. Not because he doesn't like it, but because I can't make the first move. I don't have it in me.

I clear my throat and drink the sip of the complimentary pineapple juice with a straw that was shaped like a heart in the middle, feeling myself beginning to get wet between the legs with the thought of him.

WOO-JIN

I heard a low whistle from the door as I fixed my bow tie in the mirror. Make sure it is straight.
I grunt, "What?" He grins, looking great in a tux as always, "Nothing. This reminded me of a memory ten years ago."

He stood there on the day of the wedding while I tried to fix my bow tie with shaky hands and he never knew why I was having a panic attack. He asked me time and time again but I kept quiet, shouted at him to leave me alone, and threw a comb at him, letting it hit bullseye on his cheek.

He walks in, hands inside the pockets of his slacks and looks around at the room, "Feels weird to have a woman living in your room." I snort because I never brought women in here. It was always at the penthouse or the Island house. He sits on Daisy's side of the bed and runs his fingers through her things. Her chapstick, her wire earphones, the necklace Kevin gave her. I couldn't ignore his hands wandering on her things. "I'm certain I taught you to never go through a lady's things unless we want to kill her." He grins from ear to ear. Then says a breath later, "I like her. I like the way she's possessive of you. How she reacts towards you. She's dumb enough to stand up to eomma and Minji." Then after another pause, "You're her weakness." His gaze lifts to me and I don't even stop or give a reaction as I grab my jacket from the hanger. "I knew she was yours when you made lock herself in that room that day. Fear was in your eyes that eomma might eat her alive.