Chapter 20

Buckley's POV
"The twins are going to be so adorable at our wedding."

"You're right. They will be. Rose'll be our little flower girl and Jake'll be our little ring bearer."

I went to school on Monday with a huge smile on my face. Kaitlyn ran up to me. She started hugging me.

"Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!"

"Thank you Kate."

"Nyx is gonna be my sister in law!!! She's gonna be my sister!!!"

I chuckled.

Onyx was 20 weeks pregnant when summer vacation started. My mom had inherited a beautiful beach house from my grandfather. She decided to take all of us to it for the summer.

Bradley had officially broken up with Ava and he had a nicer girlfriend. Madison thankfully gets along with Onyx and Kaitlyn.

One day, me and Onyx woke up at the same time. I looked into her violet eyes and smiled. She smiled at me then started kissing me.

I started running my fingers through her long jet black hair. She smiled while kissing me. She nuzzled up against me. I slid my hands underneath her shirt and started rubbing her stomach.

Jacob kicked me.

"Okay fine. We'll get up."

We got up and started getting ready to head to the beach. Onyx stayed underneath an umbrella and laid down on a towel. She had brought two books to read. She laid underneath the umbrella and started reading.

I was playing in the sand with my 5 year old cousin. She wanted to make sandcastles with me.

My mom was recently given custody of Alexandria. My aunt and uncle had both walked out on her and left her at the front door.

She had already decided on living with Bradley once we both turn 18. I was fine with it actually. They've always been close.

I wanted to stay close to Onyx so I asked if I could play with her. I was surprised when she said that I could.

I sat down on the sand and that's how we started building sandcastles. She had brought some of her toys along with her. We were making it seem like, her little toys, lived in the castles.

She yawned after a while.

"Sleepy?"

She nodded.

"Wanna go back to the house?"

She shook his head. She wandered underneath the umbrella. She wrapped one of Onyx's arms around him. Alexandria nuzzled up against her.

She yawned again.