4. Bidding Farewell

Hey here you go with the fourth story do comment on how is it.

Name: Bidding Farewell
Word count: 3000
Published on: 23rd March, 2024

♡○♡○♡

NANDINI

I can't believe she is leaving, actually leaving the city today, I took leave for school today as to spend some time with my best friend from Gurgaon, Navya my childhood bestie we know each other from the day we were born and are together since then. Her and my father together shifted to Mumbai when we were in Jr. kg. 

"I don't know what will happen to me after leaving from here, I'll miss you Nandu- I can't even imagine a day without talking to you or a week without playing with you, what about all my birthdays we won't be staying together for the whole day and what about the night stays and our slumber parties! The thaught of living in a new locality makes me feel so blubbery."Navya said with a crying face

"Stop it already Navya its not like you are going for any World War III war where you don't have any guarantee to return back. Pull your bags and stop acting like you are some looser filled with drugs in their system. Here I'm happy that you would finally leave my ass huff I'm tired of you already." I said trying to ease up now emotional environment.

"OH please don't start already now it's gonna be you who would be crying not just 4 hours from now. Just admit it that you love me idiot."

" Stop making me miss you, can't you see I don't wanna cry."I revert back.

After giving me a small smile of understanding she asked about what's going on in school and elsewhere.

"Aryaman has joined my school and is now in this town as well."
I informed

"What the hell! He didn't even informed me how could he! Call him right away! Right now! I'm gonna kill this asshole. Well what about you two by the way?"

"I'm gonna give our friendship the major part for now, after all he is our childhood best friend as well."

" Thats good! For now he better be coming over for bidding me farewell for now." She replied.

"Don't worry I told him about you yesterday he would be coming for shure."

"Obviously I had to come! How can I just miss the farewell to my welcome." Came a reply from behind me.

I turned around to find Aryaman standing on the doorway of the room smiling to us as he entered the room.

Navya stood up running to him I watch both of my friends as one chased the other to beat him to death and other one ran to save his life. I realized how much I've missed this two and their banter.

Aunty came calling us for lunch. After spending some time as we sat there in her room talking Rishab came telling it was time for them to leave. I felt my inner self drop, as a lump formed inside my throat. I was feeling so much overwhelmed and just wanted some more time with her which I knew wasn't worth it, as even if I have her 1 whole year beside me the time I've to bid her bye I'll feel the same strong feeling.