4. Amy

Nora asked questions about Anthony's family, life, his business, his behavior towards others and toward me and how did Page's return changed him. I replied to every question she asked. "Now, I want to know about you? Tell me everything about you. Without leaving anything."  

"I work as a designer at a jewelry shop for last 3 years." I say.

"What about your family? I mean, the family that adopted you?" Nora inquires.

"They are in car business. Importing and exporting. Aaron does some investment by taking money from me. He lied to me and took money from me. Sometime, the business is down, mom is sick, or his friend need some money. This were all his excuse to take money from me."

"Okay. From where do you get the money from? I mean your husband would not give so much money to you?" 

"I sold my jewelry and took extra jobs other than my designing job at jewelry shop. But, when Anthony came to know about it, he locked me for a week in the house."

"Okay. I got your story. All we need are evidence that can show that your husband is cheating on you." Nora says. "Amy, I need you to gather evidence of his cheating. Any small evidence can help us, okay? And also your medical report, which show that he beats you."

"I will try hard to find evidence." I say. I need to find evidence, which is not hard task. I know Anthony is careless, finding clues will not be that hard. 

"Okay. I will send divorce paper to your address after they are ready." 

"Okay. Thank you so much." I tell with gratitude. "What about the your fees?"

"Well,..." Nora hesitates to tell.

"Don't worry I will pay." Adam says after silently to the conversation.

"No. You will not. I will pay for it." I say. "Adam, you have helped me enough. This is my fight. I want to win it on my own." I say to him.

"No. I will pay. You don't have enough money to pay." He says back. He had a point, I don't have money to pay for Nora's fee. But, I will work as part time and earn the money for her fee.

"No way. I will not let you pay. I am gonna take extra work, and make sure I will pay your fee." I say with confident. 

"Okay. I will let you pay, but after we win the case." Nora says with a smile. "All I need now are proof that shows your husband was been cheating on you." She says.

"Okay. I will look for it." I say "Thank you so much for taking my case." I say and leave her office.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"So, is she the one you were talking about?" Nora asks Adam after Amy left the office. 

Adam nods his head. "She is the one." A smile appear on his lip

"What is so special about her?" Nora asks with curiosity. She have known him from childhood. No can make him interested like the way she did.

"She is just special. I don't know how to tell you or explain to you, but she is special." Adam says, "So, can she win this case?"

"Of course, she will win. I will ask someone to look for Anthony and his girlfriend Page. I will make sure she wins this case. Just trust me." 

"Thanks." Adam says. His mind still thinking about her. A subtle smile appears on his face, as he remembers the first time he saw her.