Elena & Liam Part 3

Liam's POV:

I took a deep breath and quietly pushed open Elena's door. I saw her sleeping, she was cuddled into her fluffy blanket and pink duvet covers.

I smiled to myself and walked towards the bed. I slowly and quietly got into the space beside her, making sure not to wake her up.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up in pure shock and surprise. Somehow, Elena was snuggled into my shoulder and he leg was over mine.

I heavily blushed at what was happening and at her adorable face smushed into my shoulder.

I contemplated whether I should wake her up or not.

I decided not to, just in case she got mad.

I carefully pushed her off me and got out of bed. I crept towards the door.

'Huh?' A sleepy voice muffled. I froze and my face flushed pink.

'I- uh?' I said, accidentally whispering from nervousness.

'Wait..,' the voice said, 'turn around for me.'

I slowly turned around. I was greeted with Elena, looking adorable as she was snuggled up into her blankets.

'Liam? W-what are you- w-why are...'

She hid her face slightly in her fluffy duvet and scrunched her nervous face.

'Listen... it's just that... there isn't enough room to sleep in Jake's room, and I... uh... just slept here... I'm sorry...' I said truthfully, giving her my most honest look.

She softened her expression when she realised I was truly sorry.

'That's okay,' she says softly, but then her eyes widen, 'was I cuddling you? Oh my gosh I am so..'

'I liked it. You kept me warm,' I blurted out. At first I thought what I said was embarrassing, but she smiled and it made me feel more confident.

I could tell she was getting more comfortable around me. Baby steps.

'Well uh... wanna cuddle more?' She nervously asked, giving me doe eyes. I smiled warmly, trying to hold in my excitement.

'Of course,' I said softly as I got back under the duvet and layed my head on her chest, my whole body practically laying on hers.

I was nervous but I was comfortable with her. She ran her fingers through my hair and I sighed contently.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, warm in her gentle embrace.

word count: 389