1. Bitchin Blowjob

Photo Made with Bing AI
AN:
Beacon Hills is the Suburban Community that Stiles and most of the teen wolf gang live in, This episode is around 01 x 06, but the chapters arent going to be exact... mostly because i haven't watched season one since it came out lol. i am rewatching now. Enjoy.
P.S.: Stiles is a slut, like always in my fic.

Stiles' Nightmare
   Stiles looked around to see that he was in a white room. At his feet were toys and playthings for children. He saw a window from the corner of his eyes before going over to it—it was a one-way mirror.

   He raised his eyebrow when he saw his reflection. He looked down to see that he was his normal size... but in the mirror, he was a toddler, around three years old.

   Stiles wakes up in a sterile room. Although he is 18 in the dream, he looks down in a mirror and sees he is three. He has had this dream so often recently—well, he has been having it for years—but more has been revealed recently.

   There was a banging on one of the doors in the corner of the room, and there was this inhuman snarling. Stiles gasped and took his steps back. Whatever was on the other side of the door wasn't human, and it was winning against the door.

   That's when the door broke down. Stiles had never gotten this far in the nightmare before. There was this monster in front of him. Little him screamed at the top of his lungs. Then, as the monster flared at him, he heard the older screaming.

-------
November 23rd, 1983
12:20 AM

Stilinski House, Hawkins, Indiana

   Stiles woke up screaming at the top of his lungs several minutes ago, but no one came to his aid. Noah had been getting a lot more work at the Sheriff's Station recently with Hopper drinking more often, so he wasn't there to calm Stiles down so the boy broke into Noah's cigarette and booze stash hidden in the closet and lit up outside on the porch.

   He usually didn't have this reaction when he had a nightmare, but this particular one doesn't feel like a nightmare. Every time he closed his eyes now, he saw that monster, and he was ever so slightly trembling.

   He heard footsteps on the road, so the voice didn't scare him: "Hard night?" Steve was walking home after a party. He walked over, took the whiskey from Stiles' hand, and chugged it. "Did you have a little nightmare?" he teased.

   "Something like that..." Stiles muttered at the little asshole bothering him. They had been neighbors since Noah adopted Stiles. He looked up at Steve and saw the black eye and bruises on his face. "Holy fucking shit, who beat you up?" Stiles smirked, finding intrigue in the state of the pretty boy's face.

   "Jonathan Byers... and I fucked him up," Steve muttered under his breath, grabbing Stiles' cigarette and taking a huge rip off of it.

   "Doesn't he have enough going on other than you being a little shit?" Stiles asked, worried about little Will Byers being missing and then being found dead just a couple days ago.

   "Yeah, of course you didn't. Let me guess, you two are fighting over Nancy... or you said something douchy... or both?"