~22~

Hey , can I tie the shoelace for you ? Fourth who was standing by his locker , keeping the unwanted books inside turned in the direction of the voice

Sorry , I didn't hear you. Fourth passed the male an apologetic smile.

Can I tie that shoelace for you ? Gemini repeated again and Fourth looked down to see if his shoelace was undone.

Its okay Phi , I can do it by myself. Fourth answered and was about to bent down but was stopped mid-way by the taller male.

Wait I should do it because I don't want you falling for anyone else but me. With that Gemini bent down and started to tie the shorter male's lace.

At first Fourth couldn't process it but when he did , boy was red from his ears to the neck.

W-what ?! Fourth stuttered while blushing.

Aww are you blushing ! Gemini teased him with a proud smile.

( Dude what are you proud of ? That's not how you flirt ! You are embarrassing me Norawit 💀 )

I-I am getting late for class , I should probably go ! Fourth squealed and ran away while Gemini could only laugh at his adorable retreating figure.

Gosh his cuteness is fatal for my heart. Gemini mumbled to himself and kept his right palm over his fast beating heart.

After attending 3 lectures , right now the boys were playing football under the scorching heat , when Fourth walked in followed by Barcode , who too wanted to join the football club.

Phi Gemini can you spare me a few seconds ! Fourth shouted for the called male to hear who was running across the field.

Oh I can spare every second of my life for you , what are you even talking about. Gemini mumbled to himself and ran to where the boy was.

Seeing the sweaty Gemini looking all hot and dangerously attractive with a man bun , Fourth's breath hitched.

What is the matter nong ? Gemini asked and spared a glance at Barcode.

Phi this is my cousin Barcode and he wants to join the club too. Fourth explained.

Wait let me bring the registration form. Gemini said and ran to the sports room to bring the form.

So that is you boyfriend huh ? Barcode asked with a smirk.

Yeah. Fourth answered in a daze , busy gawking at Gemini who looked ethereal while running back.

( My boy didn't even deny 🤭)

Here you go , please fill all the details carefully. Gemini passed the form to Barcode.

Fotfot ! Fourth turned behind to see Mick running in his direction.

FotFottt !!! Oh he just did not call him that ! Gemini growled under his breath and nearly broke the extra pen in his hand.