~36~

Currently the group was gathered in the canteen to feed their empty stomachs before Gemini and Phuwin's basketball match

Are you guys nervous ? Satang questioned the two males who were busy stuffing their mouth.

Kind of , but seeing Thonburi's previous records they aren't that good in basketball , so there are 80 % chances that we are gonna win , but you never know. Gemini answered.

I think we should stop eating , or otherwise we won't be able to play. Phuwin suggested and Gemini nodded in agreement.

Their chatting session was cut short by one of their teammate.

Phi Phuwin and Ai Gemini , coach is calling you guys , the match is about to start. The boy informed and both the called males got up to leave.

As Gemini was about to get up , Fourth gently held his hand stopping him.

All the best , play well and got get hurt okay ! Fourth whispered softly and a smile appeared on Gemini's face , seeing the concern for him.

I will try my best to not get hurt. Gemini assured and gave his head soft pats before leaving.

When are you guys going to confess to each other ? Barcode stood behind Fourth and rolled his eyes at their slow-burn romance.

I'd be his , if he asked right now. Fourth muttered under his breath.

Huh ? What did you say ? Barcode questioned , not getting what the male muttered.

I said , I don't know what you are talking about. Fourth replied , avoiding eye contact.

Oh you very well know what I am talking about , don't act innocent- Their banter was cut short by Mick.

Stop it guys , fight afterwards but now we should leave or we won't be getting the front row seats. Mick remarked and dragged the cousin duo to the indoor basketball court.

When they entered the court , it was already crowded but thanks to Mark , their seats were already saved in the front row.

Thank you so much for saving the seats Phi Mark ! Ford exclaimed happily and hugged him in process.

Mark froze at his spot because of the sudden action , while Ford detached himself from the hug as if nothing happened and excitedly chatted with his friends.

What....just happened ? Mark asked to no one in particular , still in shock.

The empty seats beside them were occupied by Santa , Yacht and their friends.

Santa found himself sitting beside Fourth.

After Gemini's performance , Fourth really caught his eyes and because of his curiosity he decided to start a conversation with him.