~32~

Gmm university was bustling with excitement , various trucks loaded with decoration material going in and out of the premises daily and the passionate participants , practicing to give their 100 % in their respective games

And today was the day , where the participants from other universities will be arriving for their stay here.

Fourth are you ready mate ? Gemini is here to pick you up . New yelled from down the stairs and the sound of luggage being dragged answered his question.

All the best , be safe and message me the dates on which your games are , we three will be there to cheer for you. Love remarked and engulfed her brother in a hug.

Will surely do phi. If you miss me too much , just drive to the uni okay . Fourth teased and earned a playful smack on his back.

Lets go , shall we ? Gemini interrupted and carried Fourth's luggage to his car's trunk.

Sharing one last hug with his siblings and parents , Fourth finally left for the university with Gemini.

During the car ride both the males vibed to eachother's playlist.

When they reached at the gates of the university , they saw their group , waiting for them outside.

Fourth was engulfed in a excited hug by Ford and Mick.

I am so excited for the event. Fourth expressed jumping up and down lightly like a kid.

There-there , save the energy for later okay. Gemini shook his head while smiling and signalled everybody to enter through the gates , while he dragged both his and his little nong's luggage.

Phi I can carry my luggage . Fourth tried to take away his bag from the taller male's grasp .

Its fine baby , when you are with me , you are not allowed carry anything. Just smile and look pretty , your big boy will handle everything. Gemini answered and gave him a wink.

Phi~~~ Fourth whinned shyly and Gemini giggled at his adorable self.

After a long ass speech by their principal on how to behave and all , the buses from other universities started to pour in.

Each university was given different faculties as their base and now the lecture halls deserted of any furniture were lined with mattresses to sleep.

Once everything was settled , all of them were collected in the ground for a meet and greet.

Like every year , this year too Kasetsart University was participating with their top athletes. A monster university , always collecting the champions trophy like Pokémons.

Phi why is everyone talking about Kasetsart University so much ? Ford questioned Satang.

Because that university is a threat to everyone , full of all-rounder beasts with perfect visuals. Satang answered.