Chapter 1~

It was evening time and she was in the kitchen making tea for everyone. Her entire family was sitting in the drawing room having a great time. She was completely lost in her own thoughts.

Suddenly she got a notification on her phone which made her step out of her thoughts. She checked her phone just to see that the notification was a message from Sara Zahid, her cousin who was sitting in the drawing room with everyone.

"Jaldi karo!" Sara's text.

(Hurry up!)

Sara was her best friend and cousin as well. They both grew up together and both of them was the most loved ones among all the other cousins of their entire family. They did their everything together. She meant alot for rooha.

She left the message on seen because The tea was just about to be made and she was about to go in anyway.

"Merey message ka jawab kiu nhi diya?" Sara said entering the kitchen.

(Why didn't you reply to my message?)

"Tum konsi muj se bohot dur thi, abhi aa hi tho rhi thi drawing room main" Rooha said.

(I was about to come to living room once the tea is made.)

"Chodo ye batein. Ye batao ke university main kia chal rha hai?" Sara asked casually.

(okay leave this topic. tell me what's going on in university nowadays?)

"Kuch khas nhi bas akhri semester chal rha hai." Rooha said with a boring voice.

(Nothing special! I'm just in my last semester.)

"Dekhna aik baar padhayi khatam karlo phir kasey thaya abbu tumhari Shaadi karadenge." Sara said with a mischievous grin.

(you'll see how uncle will get you married once you'll finish studies.)

"Meri jaan esa nhi hoga, Tumhe tho pata hai ke mujey shaadi karne se kitni nafrat hai." Rooha said.

(It will not happen. You already know how much I hate married life.)

"Wo tho sab dekh lenge ke Kasey Tum Shaadi nhi Karti." Sara said giggling.

(They will all see how you will not get married.)

"By the way I had a breaking news for you." Said Sara.

"Bolo konsi breaking news?"

(What kind of breaking news?)

"Abba ke Kisi dost ne apne betey ke Liye Mera rishta manga hai. Aur shayad Abba bhi maan jaye" Sara said cryptically.

(A friend of father has asked my hand for his son and I think father will say yes.)

"Hayeee sachi? Kaun hai wo khush naseeb ladka?" Rooha exclaimed with excitement.

(Ohhh really? Who is the lucky guy?)

"Abba ka janney wala hai, unhi ke sath company main Kisi share holder ka beta hai. Adeel Naam hai uska." Sara said.

(He is one of father's acquaintance. His father is a share holder in the company. His name is Adeel.)

"Wah! Meri pyari dost ki Shaadi ho jaegi aur wo paraye Ghar ki ho jaegi. Hamein Bhool tho nahi jaogi na?" Rooha said while making a sad face.

(Oh! My dearest friend will get married and she will be someone else's family member. We will not be forgotten right?)

"Hayee rooha Kaisi batein Karti ho, kabhi nhi bhoolungi. Tum ko tho bilkul bhi nahi." Sara said while being annoyed.

(Aww why do you say things like that? I will never forget you all. Especially you.)

"Okay whatever, ye batao ke wo kaisa hai, kaisa dikhta hai? Kabhi mili ho us se?" She was very excited while asking this.

(Tell me how is he? How does he looks like? Have you ever met him?)

"Nahi yaar, main ne kabhi dekha bhi nhi hai usey. Kal aa rahay hai dekhne mujey." Sara said.

(No, I've haven't seen him yet. They are coming tomorrow for final discussion.)

"Achaa? Aisa hai tho main bhi chup chup ke sab ki batein sunungi." Rooha said.

(Really? Then I will be there and listen to them quietly.)

"Most welcome dear. Pata hai wo keh rahey thay ke Shaadi ke baad apney batain aur bahu ko london bej denge." Sara said casually.

(You know what rooha they were also saying that after marriage they will sent their son and daughter-in-law to London.)

"Hayeee Meri pyari dost ki pehley tho Shaadi hogi phir wo bilkul Pakistan se hi Nikal jaegi. Main kia karungi akeley?" Rooha said and had a sad expression on her face.

(Aww my dearest friend will firstly get married and then she will leave me and will go to London? What will I do here alone?)

"No rooha you will not be alone. There are alot of other cousins aswell."

"Chai ban gayi, Chalo andar chaltay hai." Rooha said.

(Tea is ready, let's take it inside.) 

__________________________________

Merhaba everyone!

I hope everyone is doing fine. I'm doing good as well. So this was the first chapter and it's completely my own writing. Sorry if you see any kind of mistakes anywhere.

I highly hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I tried my best to give you the better version of my writing.

Please don't forget to give me your reviews and tell me if you like it.

Don't forget to vote and support. It makes me so happy.

First chapter was pretty basic. I'll try my best to give you the best kind of entertainment in every chapter.

I will try to update very soon.

Till then have a good time reading beauties...

Saba~