Chapter 8~

She was thinking about afshaal. It was causing her to space out after every two minutes. Right now she was also thinking about him.

"Rooha kia hua? Kin khyalo main gum ho?" Sadia asked while nudging rooha's arm.

(What happened rooha? Why are you spacing out?)

"Haa? N-Nahi, main bas us ladkey ke baray main soch raahi thi." Rooha replied.

(What? N-No, I was just thinking of that guy.)

"Hayeee rooha kahi tumhey wo pasand tho nahi aagya?" Sadia said with a mischievous grin on her face.

(Aww are you falling for him Rooha?)

"Oh hell no." Rooha replied. With that she told her the story that happened.

"Oooh, tho wo Yasir bhaijaan ka dost hai?" Sadia said in shock.

(Oooh, so he is Yasir brother's friend?)

"Ji. Aik tho pata nahi hashir bhaijaan kidhar hai, main kab se unhey dundh rahi hu." Rooha said.

(Yes. I don't know where hashir bhaijaan is, I'm finding him.)

"Hashir bhaijaan tho udhar chachi ke paas the, aur wo tumhey dundh rahey the merey khayal se." Sadia said.

(Hashir bhaijaan was with aunty, and I think he was finding you.)

"Aur tum ye baat mujey ab bata Rahi ho?" Rooha said in an annoyed tone.

(And you are telling me this now?)

With that she went to find her aunty and Hashir.

________________

The event ended and they went to their home. Rooha went straight to her room. She was very tired and exhausted. Thoughts of Afshaal was taking all over her head. She was thinking of him until she fell asleep.

________________

"Rooha Hafiz you are making it difficult to breath right now." Afshaal said while driving. He had a big smile on his face.

"I will do anything in this world to make you mine and I mean it."

"I never thought I was capable of loving someone."

"You are something else. No girl has ever attracted me the way you have."

Different thoughts were roaming in his mind and he was basically talking to himself.

When he reached home he was tired, he went to his room, took a shower and changed into something comfortable. He laid on his bed and took a deep breath. Her thoughts were not leaving his head. He chuckled and said,

"Rooha Hafiz tum ne kuch hi din main muj pe aisa jadu kia hai, ke main ne ab khud se hi batian Karna shuru kar diya hai." A warm smile was present on his perfectly sculptured face.

(Rooha Hafiz you have influenced me so much that now I've started to talk to myself.)

He didn't know when he fell asleep.