Chapter 2~

They both stepped out of the kitchen with a tray full of cups filled with tea in their hands. Everyone was present in the drawing room and took a cup of tea from them.

Rooha's father, Muhammad Hafiz was the eldest of his siblings and his wife Saima Hafiz was the eldest daughter-in-law of the family. They had 2 children, Aryan Hafiz and Rooha Hafiz.

After rooha's father, the second eldest son of the family was Muhammad Zahid and his wife Mehnaaz Zahid who was the second eldest daughter-in-law of their family. They had 3 children, Hashir Zahid, Yasir Zahid and Sara Zahid.

They had one younger sister seher who had one daughter sadia and seher's husband lived outside the country due to which she stayed at her brothers house.

Together they were a happy little family. Everyone loved each other very much and always lived together.

Rooha and Sara brought tea for everyone and so the gossips continued.

___________________________________

Rooha already knew that her uncle's Friend's family will come to their house for Sara's hand. She had already gone to Sara's room.

She was wearing a cream colored dress which had flowers embroidered on it.

She was looking so beautiful.

She entered Sara's room and saw that Sara was wandering around the room with an anxious expression.

"Sara! Khuda ka khauf karo ajj tumhara rishta annay wala hai aur Tum aisey ghoom rhi ho jasey Kuch honey hi nahi wala." Rooha said in an annoyed way.

(Sara! Why are you wandering around the room like nothing's gonna happen today? Did you forget that people are coming to see you.)

"Acha hua Tum aagyi rooha main tumhari Liye wait kar rahi thi. Main ne bohot Socha Lekin mujey Samaj nahi aa rha konsa dress pehnu." Sara said.

(Thank God you are here rooha, I was waiting for you. I cannot understand which dress should I go with today.)

"Sahi keh Rahi hai rooha acha hua Tum aagyi, ye kabse Mera damagh khaye jaa Rahi hai aur mujey koi dress choose karney ko keh Rahi hai." Hashir said coming outside of the closet.

(She's right thank god you are here, she was annoying me and asking me to choose a dress for her.)

Hashir was Sara's older brother. He was 27 years old and had a great sense of fashion. He was tall, handsome and his grey eyes always attracted every girl he saw. He was a guy who had a soft spot for flowers.

"Wasey theek hi tho keh Rahi hai, is Ghar main sabse zyada fashion aur style ki Samaj bhooj tumhey hai" Rooha said.

(By the way she's right because in this house you are the best when it comes to styling and fashion.)

"Bhai mujey in ladkiyo ke fashion aur style ki Samaj bhooj nahi hai." Hashir said.

(I may be good at styling but when it comes to woman's fashion I don't know anything.)

"Okay whatever, let's go I'll help you." Rooha said entering her closet.

After 1 hour of arguing they agreed on one dress which was dark purple in color. It was looking very attractive on Sara. Rooha curled her hair perfectly. Now she was ready to go Infront of guests.

While she was getting ready, the guests arrived. And they were sitting in drawing room. It was around 5 pm in the evening.

Rooha sent Sara Infront of the guests with a tray full of cups filled with tea and started listening to them from the kitchen secretly. She made sure that nobody sees her.

The boy wasn't that handsome but Sara looked happy. Which was the only thing that mattered for rooha. After a while they put a ring on sara's hand and after some more gossip they left.

Rooha was watching and listening to everything from the kitchen. While a pair of grey eyes was staring at her from inside. She was too busy listen to the guests to realize that how much Hashir was admiring her.

Hashir loved and admired rooha from the past 4 years. He really wanted her to be his but couldn't say anything just because of the fear that she will be disappointed from him and never see him with the eyes that she him sees now. Rooha meant alot for him.

Sara was so happy and watching her rooha was happy aswell. She stayed in Sara's room that night and both the cousins had the best kind of girls night in. They watched movies, did earth other's skincare and danced listening to the music.

_________________________________

Merhaba everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good aswell. I hope you liked the chapter.

So how do we feel about Hashir's feelings towards rooha?

Will he get rooha in the upcoming chapters?

What's gonna happen next?

I tried my best to give you all the best version of my writing and I hope you all will love the story.

Don't forget to vote and support.

I'll try to update very soon.

Till then have good time reading beauties...

Saba~