14.

*Kaylin's POV*

Now, let me tell you how I know I'm actually ready to go up to this mans condo and let him ravage me.

For the first time in a year, I'm not nervous to have sex.

As much as I trust Mav, Brayden and Nolan, I am always nervous to have sex. I think it's been that way since the tree house fuck up during the break up, and since then, I have never used the term 'treat me like glass.'

But this man. I've spent the last month getting to know him, going on dates, learning about his family, laughing, spontaneous coffee visits, lunch out of the blue, and waking up every morning to see him calling me beautiful.

And can we just give a round of applause for a man who touches base and communicates?

Because that conversation in the car?

10 claps for you my guy.

But right now, he just hauled my bag out of his car and we stepped in to the elevator.

"So this is your last chance before we walk in here and I man handle you for you to tell me if you want the sweet side instead." He reached down and grabbed my hand.

"Oh no Sir, I want the full McCarthy experience complete with cutting off my airway, hand prints and love bites. Take my ability to walk for a few hours."

He smirked and shook his head. "Be careful what you wish for kid." He let out a small laugh as the elevator opened.

He led me to his door, slid his key in, and the minute we walked in, Milo came running.

"No no no." He dropped my bag, dipped down, and caught him mid jump. "You can not keep tackling her to the ground. Her little, you big." He rubbed his head and put him down. "Sorry." He looked at me and sighed.

"Troy, it's fine. Heely does it all the time." I smiled and pet Milo.

"Lach, Cody, and Leon are in the kitchen if you'd like to say hi first." He smiled. "Grab a drink, prepare yourself." He nodded.

"You talk a big game McCarthy." I laughed. "I'd love to meet them."

"Well baby." He wrapped an arm around my waist and stared leading me through his condo. "Although I have dropped my play boy ways, I wasn't play boy of the year for no reason." He shrugged as we walked in to the kitchen.

"It's because he's a whore Kaylin." Lachlin nodded.

"Shut up." He shook his head. "Uh, Cody, Leon, this is Kaylin. Kaylin, 2 more of the boys." He motioned toward them and walked toward the fridge. "Drink, what would you like?"

"That." I pointed at the bottle of Jameson in the middle of the table.

"I need I.D first Miss Wilson." Lachlin held his hand out.

Troy shot around and smacked him in the back of the head. "You know how old she is."

"I think that's the point Troy." I laughed.

"Wait." Cody held his hand up. "How old are you?"

"Ooo." Lach shook his head. "Don't tell him. He'll never let Troy live it down and call him a sugar daddy for the rest of his life."

Troy sighed, set down a glass filled with ice and a sprite. "Lets just get the out of the way before it becomes a night, because I have plans that don't involve you three." He laughed. "Kaylin, is a 19 year old college student. She figure skates. Comes from a big family. And although I am trying, she will not let me be her sugar daddy, because she is the co-owner and co-founder of a large nationwide dance company, and is an influencer. She has her own money. She is very smart, very pretty." He looked at me and smiled. "Fuck you're pretty. And, she hasn't threatened to break my hip yet. Any questions?" He poured Jameson on to the ice.