ELEVEN

It's been a few minutes since Donghyuck opened the door for Mark, and it's been a few minutes since the two of them were just in bed and neither of them had any intention of talking. For Mark, it's just funny to think that Donghyuck was so brave and angry earlier on the cellphone while he was ranting and complaining to the older boy about what was the point of him going to Jaemin's house if he didn't even talk to him but now, it's just like he can't even move where he's sitting and he's just looking at the floor. Mark let out a long and deep breath due to the extreme silence between the two of them and decided to speak first.

"Start explaining from the night I met Ellie and what happened last night. I won't interrupt and I'll just listen",  he couldn't say what he wanted to say to Donghyuck when he spoke before him so he just listened . He was just going to explain everything but why does he seem so nervous?

Mark explained to Donghyuck why Ellie introduced herself like that. During those times Mark was slowly falling for him and the older boy admitted that it was his idea because he just wanted to see what Donghyuck's reaction would be and when he saw his reaction, he wanted to explain himself but Donghyuck ran immediately and Mark was about to chase him but Ellie stopped him and was told to give the younger man the time to think.

Regarding what happened last night, Mark also explained that when he arrived at Jaemin's house, he found that his other friends were still sober except for Donghyuck who was talking to Jaemin closely and Mark promised that, he didn't hear the younger man's first words but, heard the last thing he said. Donghyuck's eyebrows suddenly met as he looked at Mark.

"You wanted to forget me", Mark whispered with sadness in his voice. Donghyuck didn't say a word, but he gradually reached out for Mark's hands, which surprised him. The older man realized that in almost a month or so that he and Donghyuck had been together, he had only now held his hands and compared to his, they were quite small and just right for his big hands and they were also very soft.

"Last night yes, I have a plan to forget you but, as I told you earlier over the phone, if it wasn't for your friends, I wouldn't know who owns that coat so I'm here now" , Donghyuck explained as he showed his warmest smile, and looked directly into Mark's eyes. Mark felt like he was in the middle of paradise or heaven, when he stared into Donghyuck's gentle and beautiful eyes and those attractive and plump lips wearing the most beautiful smile for him. There was something else in the younger man's eyes that captivated him and without realizing it he was getting closer and closer while looking at the latter's lips. Mark looked into Donghyuck's eyes again as if asking for permission to do what he wanted to do. The younger man realized that he was slowly nodding to what Mark wanted to convey. Without a second thought, he kissed Donghyuck on his plump and sweet lips. The older man pulled away from the kiss and opened his eyes to look at Donghyuck whose hands tightened around him when Mark kissed him.

"Hyuck", the older man called him, and when he opened his eyes he saw Mark grinning at him while caressing his face in a gentle manner.

"What?", the called man asked with a frown while trying to hide his blushing cheeks because of what they had done a while ago.

"Just wanted to let you know that, you're pretty and there are people who like you except me and I don't want them to get ahead of me, so I have a question.", Donghyuck suddenly looked at her as his eyebrows met.

"Can you be my boyfriend? No, scratch that. I want to see you holding a bouquet of flowers as you walk towards me smiling and walking down the aisle. Can you be my husband?", Donghyuck's eyes suddenly widened and watered. . He was still processing the words that came out of Mark's mouth earlier but he nodded and kissed the older man.

"Yes. I'll be your bride or groom. Whatever you call that", he answered happily and hugged Mark, who was smiling very wide because of Donghyuck's answer.

🐻

Crossing both of their arms between their chests, Taeyong and Jaemin had just finished telling Donghyuck in the kitchen while they were preparing dinner for the six of them, that he should not do that again, that he would just leave and didn't say goodbye when he angrily called Mark.

"I'm sorry. I was really sulking and angry with Mark that's why I did that and I didn't really mean to do that. I'm sorry", he apologized to the two and they just smiled.

"As long as you have settled your problem and are okay and happy now", Taeyong greeted him happily.

"So, how was it Hyuckie? Did he do anything to you after you talked and made up?", Jaemin suddenly asked as he approached Donghyuck and seemed to be waiting for him to answer something, while the younger man's face turned red to his friend's sudden question to him. Taeyong noticed this and shook his head.

"Don't put too much pressure on him, Jaem. When you're ready Hyuck, we'll always be here to give you advice on what to do when you get to the point where you're going to do it", he smiled mischievously when he said that to Donghyuck and winked. Donghyuck's hair stood up when he heard that from his friends so he decided to leave and prepare the dining table so they could eat. He called the other three men who were in the living room and were talking. Mark got up first and went to the dining area and when he saw Donghyuck standing at the end of the table while arranging the food, he went to hug him from behind which surprised the latter.

"Hey hey. Give respect to Jeno and me, dude. Our boyfriends are still in the kitchen", teased Jaehyun who went to the kitchen and helped Taeyong while Jeno also helped Jaemin. Mark just laughed at his friend's comment but he didn't let go of his embrace with Donghyuck and he gave himself enough time to appreciate the beauty and smell his fragrant neck.

"I know that hugging Donghyuck is enough for you, but you two can flirt later, and let's eat first", Jaemin reprimanded Mark, who broke away from Donghyuck's embrace but seemed to weaken so they all laughed.

————
Good God! I was just kidding myself when I said that this would be the last chapter and will be putting some spice scene. I will make again my most awaited chapter LOL.