23.

Zuri-

I just witnessed Theo shifting into his wolf. And god damn. He has to be the most beautiful looking wolf I've ever seen. His brown fur looked so soft and fluffy.

He was huge. Bigger than a normal wolf, because of being an alpha. His eyes were filled with adoration. He run around me in circled and huffed. I chuckled amd bent down to pat him.

Suddenly, he licked my face. I blinked at him and to my surprise, he winked back. Is this really Theo's wolf?

He's cute. Just look at him. He's trying to get in my head.

Is he?

Yep. Now when his wolf form has taken over, his powers are stronger.

I rubbed his neck and he turned on his back. I have never seen a wolf laughing. But this one literally giggled at him face. I can't believe the 'I don't give a fuck' Theo has such a playful wolf.

"I-I don't want to interrupt your mating session but I think we should leave." Luke said after packing up his bags again. Theo snarled at him and he took a step back.

I patted him. "Calm down Theo. He's right. We should go."

He passed me a wolfish grin and stood up again. He was tall and huge and strong.

Nova and Luke shifted as well. I could see the resemblance in both of their wolves. The Beta and Gamma always had similar sized wolf. The grey one is Nova and the little back patched one is Luke, as far as I can understand.

I hesitated. I've never ride a wolf before. And Theo? He is so determined. Maybe he saw my face and understood.

He is saying to climb on his back.

I-I can't.

Zuri, he's getting in my head too much. Just sit on his back. He says he's more than ready for us.

Ofcourse he is.

I rolled my eyes and took my bagpack. I climbed on his back.

I shouldn't have. I knew I shouldn't have.

His fur tickled my thighs and his scent filled me up. I felt my cheeks burning up. I gripped him tightly and he starts to run.

I don't know how long I held my breathe. This was nearly very awkward but I somewhere knew Theo is enjoying this. And his wolf us enjoying even more.

How long god? Just how long?

----

When we reached, my face was completely red and flustered. Theo's smirk was sticking on his face like a trophy. I wanted to punch him.

"Enjoyed the ride?" He asked in a playful tone. I hit his chest. "Shut up!" I said. He laughed for a solid minute.

Luke and Nova reached after us. Ranger pack is surrounded by long trees that always kept them hidden. They are safer from any mishap and have a huge army.

"Go find your father. I'll talk to the alpha here." He tells me. "Take Luke with you." He adds.

Me and Luke jog around in search of my family. I see familiar faces too. Some of my pack mates. And then I look at my long term enemy, Ari. She's with a guy. They are holding hands. She looks at me and gives one of her malicious smiles.

"Isn't that your friend, Luna?" Luke asks. I scoff. Friend my foot. She comes towards me with the same guy.

"Hey Zuri, I see you still aren't marked. Tsk tsk tsk. Did your mate left you alone with this fool?" Luke growled at being mentioned that. I don't know why she's this way. Jealousy? Anger?

"Our Luna isn't supposed to be left alone in a place where people like you live without a leash." Luke taunted. He backed me up like a bodyguard protecting a princess.

Ari snorted and pulled the man close. "Look, my mate, Joshua. We marked eachother on our first night. Unlike you."

"I knew you were desperate for attention Ari. Nothing shocking. Congratulations." I said and we left them behind.

Luke joined me in a hurry. "What was his name? Jerk?" I laughed. "Joshua."
He rolled his eyes. "Same name.

We reached the place. I've been here before. My grandfather was the alpha years ago. My mom told me once how he fought against rogues even in his last hours.

I knocked at the door obly to find it open. I pushed it and we both were inside.

And, the first thing I saw was my brother Chuck making out with a girl on the couch in front of us.

The man beside me screamed and they both pulled apart in utter shock. I looked at Luke to ask what was wrong because out of everyone, I should be the one yelling on top of my lungs.

Luke looked like someone stole his favourite teddy bear. Yes he sleeps with them. He looked at the girl and then at my brother.

"Ana?"

Ana?

Luke's sister?

My brother is making out with his sister?

What? How? What the hell?

Chuck was so embarrassed. I could see him blushing furiously. Seriously, what was happening? 

Ana gulped and looked at Luke with her doe eyes. She's cute, I must admit. Brown hair, small frame, chubby face and body. Pretty and cute.

"L-luke?"

Luke ignored her and looked directly at Chuck. Murderous eyes stared at my brother. He charged towards him in anger when Ana jumped in between.

"You can't stop me right now, Ana."

"Chuck is my mate!!" She yelled.

What?!

----