Blood and Terror

(y/l/n) = your crush's name

You and your mom went to the hospital to talk or get help about/for your nightmares. You went to the room where the doctor will examine you. Later the results arrived.

"Miss. (y/m/l) {your mom's lastname}. The results are here. The results show that your daughter must have seen something bad that makes these things happened. Did you see anything bad what is connected to your dreams?" The doctor asked.

"Well... I didn't watch any horror movies nowadays, but I watched Darkiplier and Antisepticeye on YouTube. I guess, they are the reason." You said.

"Well, I think that 'Darkiplier' and 'Antisepticeye' things are the reason to the nightmares. Well, I give you an address to a woman who will talk about these nightmares and helpes you." The doctor said, he gave the address and there was a phone number. Your mom instantly called the number.

"Hello? My name is (y/m/n). I would like an appointment for my daughter. Tomorrow? Yes it would be great! Okay, yes I have the address from the doctor. Yes that doctor. Okay, we will be there at 12 pm. Thank you so much. Goodbye!" Your mother phoned the woman.

"Okay, so we will go the place by 12pm and then we will go and get ready for your birthday party. It will be after tomorrow." Your mom said.

"Okay, but can we go home now, I don't want to be here." You said.

You went home and you went to your room. You started skype with your BFF.

"Hey, (y/bff/n)! How are you doing?" You greeted your BFF.
"I am okay. I am so excited for your B-Day party. I have already bought your gift and I can't freaking wait to give it to you!" Your BFF said loudly, because she was very excited.

"Okay, okay calm down girl. You just need to wait two days. But you are the only one who knows that secret." You said.

"Uhh! What is it? What is it?" Your BFF said.

"It's that... I am going to have a vanilla cake and half of it will be a 'Markiplier' logo on the top and the other half of it will be a 'Jacksepticeye' logo on the top." You told her.

"OMG! So will we eat Markiplier and Jacksepticeye?" Your BFF said.

"No, just their logos, but it will taste like vanilla." You said. "Ohh, and you won't believe what my aunt and her husband sent me to my birthday!"

"Ohh, what is it? You made me really curious now!" She said.

"They sent me 100$, and my mom bought me an iPhone 5." You said.

"Oh My Goodness girl. I hope your dad won't find that money just like last year." She said.

"Yeah..." You answered and remembered that time when he said you can't have more than 3 shoes.

"And, how many people did you invite to the party?" Your BFF asked.

"I invited six. You, two girls who are BFFs to (each other) and 3 boys." You told her.

"OMG! Which boys did you invite? Your crush is on the list?" She said the last question loudly with a smirk.

"Geez, girl. Be quiet. First, because my father is at home and he can hear us. Second, if my mom hears it she will be around me and asking about him all the time. Anyway, so my dad is in our talk, you know my dad won't be at my party because he has to work so he won't be able to see him or meet him." You said with happiness on your face.

"That's great news, but if he will be your boyfriend, you will have to introduce him to your dad anyway." She said.

"Yeah I know, but it will happen in the future." You said.

The Dark Side (Darkiplier And Antisepticeye)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara