The Darkness

Author's note: "that drawing i made is in the story and sorry that the floor and the wall is like a mess but i thought that this is not really important, so yeah. And that girl in that orange shirt is not you, just a girl, i mean she is you but that's not how you look like, you know what i mean. Back to the story!"

Your POV

It has been only a few minutes since they left and I was sitting in the corner, on the floor and thinking about how could I save my friends and escape.

I realized that the necklace which Mary gave me, was still on my neck. I grabbed the medal part and I was holding it. This meant the hope for me.

I heard whisperings. I looked around and no-one was there. Just darkness. It seemed hopeless to save everyone and escape with them.

"Mom..." A little girl's voice said. I saw the little Réna again. There was a woman next to her. I didn't know who she was, maybe her Mom but she didn't really looked like Réna.

"What did I told you?" The woman asked the little girl.

"Not to talk to you, touch you. Only look at you." The girl looked down. She was sad. "But that's not fair! My sister can talk to you, touch you, hug you and smile at you!! You help her! Why? Am I not important to you?" The girl yelled.

"Of course you are not! Just look at you!" The woman said. I saw tears on the girl's cheeks. Then they disappeared. It was a flashback thing.

"No. No! NO!" Someone shouted. "I have to find her!"

"We will find her. Together." A man said.

"I know Dark, but you know that we have to find her before he comes." It had to be Réna.

"We will, I promise." Dark said. Then they walked away.

The coast was clear which meant I had a chance to run. So I stood up and started running. I was running then i had to choose, towards or left. Left but I ran like I was in a hurry. Then a dead end.
"Looks like we don't need cheese to get the little mouse out." I turned around saw WishuNight. "Réna is gonna be so happy!" She laughed.

"I don't think so." I tried to run to her and push her away but she was faster than me. She grabbed my wrist and dropped me to the ground.

"Sorry, I couldn't catch it. What did you just say?" She said. She looked in my eyes. Her eyes were golden.

"I said: I don't think so!" I yelled. She was still holding my wrist. I was lying on the ground. She put her foot on my head.

"I am gonna make your head splash to the ceiling and I am gonna tread your brain! And I will eat you eyeball and cut your body into many pieces and-" She finished. "Sorry. I can't hurt you but it's a pity that I can't kill you with my own hands. That I can't tear you apart and that I ca-" She had sharp teeth, demon wings, sharp fingers and like a demon tail. She was a demon. She almost pulled my arm from my body.

"I think it was enough." Anti-Jack cut off WishuNight.

"So, you see what happens when I don't get enough blood." She let go of me. I was lying on the ground with pain.

"Maybe later?" She asked.

"Yes." Anti-Jack said.

"So, (Y/n). I am sorry that Réna didn't do that to you." He giggled. "But now you wo-" His eyes became smaller and he coughed and puked a little.

"What's wrong? Wait..." WishuNight said. She hit his back 3 times.

"Sorry." Anti-Jack said.

"It's not your fault. " WishuNight said. "The good thing that you are here, with me." They kissed each other. That reminded of me and Mark.