Beautiful Ending

MATURE LANGUAGE

Your POV

- 3 years later -

It was the day. My wedding. Mark engaged me 5 months ago, and i was so happy when that happened, but i know i will be even more happier in the next moment. Since my biological father disappeared, my mom's husband, Eric, accompanied to the altar.

I had a long, beautiful, white wedding dress. I was holding red roses.

The door opened. Eric had watery eyes. I looked up at him as a Dad, he cared about me. And he looked at me as his own daughter.

So as i said the door opened. We saw people were standing up as they saw us. Our aunts, uncles, cousins, friends were there. And only me, Mark, Sean, Signe could see Melanie, Dark, Anti-Jack and WishuNight.

We started walking slowly. I saw Mark. He was so happy. I tried to hold back the tears.

Everyone was amazed. Family members were crying, friends were smiling. It was perfect.

We reached the altar. Eric kissed my forehead and went to mom. I stood in front of Mark.

"You look absolutely beautiful. " he whispered.

"You look nice." i whispered back.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this beautiful event. BLAH BLAH BLAH" the priest started the ceremony.

"(Y/f/n), i promise, i will do anything to make you smile and laugh every day and night. We will be together in illness and healthiness, richness and poorness. If i would leave you i would make the biggest mistake of my life." Mark said.

"Mark Edward Fischbach, i promise, i will be your wife until the death. I will respect you and your decisions. I will try to make your life even more beautiful than now. " i said.

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest said.

Mark kissed me passionately. It so romantic. My own wedding with the man who i am in love with. The kiss looked forever even it was 30 seconds.
Everyone stood up clapped. Families were crying, even i was crying, because the was the perfect day in my life.

We let go of each other and then i had a quest. Throw the flower bouquet. I turned around and i could hear the girls screaming. I threw the flower. It was floating then the girls stopped screaming. I turned around and you won't believe who caught it. It looked like Fiona (my best friend) caught but her eyes were black and red. It was Melanie. She came out of the body. Then Fiona realized that she caught the flower bouquet. She was happy and all the girls hugged. Of course i joined. They all congratulated us.

Mark held my hand and i knew we had to go to the limo. We ran to the limo, holding our hands and smiling.

- Later that night -

I got my night dress. A red dress which wasn't long but not short either. I was in love with it. Mark was in a shirt with red tie and black pants.
"Are you ready to go? " he asked.

"I guess. " i said.

I just didn't know what to do, because i was so happy.

Mark looked so good in his clothes. His tie matched his hair.

He got my hand and we went to the limousin. He put his hand to my side. I looked at him and kissed him. He was so handsome and adorable at the same time.

We arrived to the place where we had our after-party. The stars were shining on the sky, the street lamps gave the lights. We walked into the place and when we opened the door everyone came to us. Boys to Mark, girls to me. I talked to the girls about how i felt and stuff. I could saw Melanie was one of them but she was wearing glasses to cover her eyes. Just like Dark, Anti-Jack and WishuNight.