Chapter 10 Mate

Chapter 10

I was right it was hilarious. When Yasmin met Nathan she gave him this whole speech. Then he met Ian who was another story.

I laughed throughout the whole thing. His expressions were priceless. He kept looking at me for reassurance but I just laughed. It was just so fucking hilarious.

"Ok now that's done I want you guys to meet Blake my best friend" I smiled.

Blake, strolled in then locked eyes with Yasmin.

"Mate" they simultaneously whispered.

It wasn't a surprise. Most sisters had mates in the same family. Ok I feel like Ian, Nathan, and I were intruding. I grabbed Ian and Nathan dragging them out of the room.

"Aww I'm so happy for Yas" i gushed.

"No don't you dare start being all girly" Ian warned.

"I am a girl so..." I crossed my arms.

"Yes I have noticed but you’re not going to get all lovey dovey and all that crap".

Ian didn't have his mate yet so he didn't know the feeling.

"You'll change your mind when you meet your mate" I told him.

And thoughts of Cameron rushed through my mind. What am I going to do?

Tell him my wolf growled.

But he loves her I sighed.

He loves us and they'll end up ending it anyway she sternly replied.

I know but I can't do that to him he loves someone else now.

But he's our mate she whined.

I know that but I don't want to hurt him.

She'll hurt him my wolf pointed out. So nicely I might add.

I know I'll tell him but what if he doesn't believe me.

Find a way to prove it she replied before cutting me off.

Best wolf ever I know. Now how am I going to prove it? I know a way but ugh that means I have to catch Ryan and her in action again.

I blinked a little noticing hands waving in my face.

"What" I groaned.

"Well you've been standing here for half an hour not moving or blinking so..." Nathan answered.

"Sorry I was thinking" I smiled.

"About?" he pushed.

"No not telling my brain, now introduce me to your mate" Nathan laughed and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Good having you back sis" he grinned.

"Good to have you back, the way it was here before mom and dad died" I smiled back.

"Maddy I'm really so-" he began.

"No I don't want any stupid sorry I get why you were mad at me" I meant it.

I didn't deserve a sorry. My parents were dead because of me. Other members of the packs family were dead because of me.

If we could have a redo I'd gladly die in all the others place. It wasn't right for me to live and all of them to die.

We lost so many people because of me.

"Yes you do I wasn't a good brother especially-" Nathan tried again.

"STOP!!! I deserved it we lost our parents because of me we lost like half of our pack I don't deserve an apology I should be the one apologizing or be the one dead!!!" I shouted.

"No Maddy!!! You do deserve an apology it wasn't fair, you were a child who didn't know what you were doing, you don't have to blame yourself. I should've p0rotected you and I didn't!!!" Nathan shouted back.

"Nathan....no it was my fault I didn't even remember Cameron had to tell me and now I understand so I'm fine with it. It was my fault and so I'm sorry" I sighed.

"I'm sorry too I still should've protected you I just didn't know how to grieve about it and took it out on you like everyone else" he pulled me into a hug.

"I thought guys don't do these mushy things" I chuckled.

"Well Wendy changed me" he smiled.

You could see and hear the love when he spoke her name.

I wanted my mate to do that with me. I wanted a mate to feel that for me. I wanted my mate. I wanted Cameron. His beautiful eyes, his kind smile. But it was too late. He's got Emily. I shouldn't be having these thoughts about him. He's found someone else and he tortured me for years.

She has Ryan and their sneaking behind yours and Emily's back and Cameron is sorry I know he is my wolf stated.

I know but what can I do I sighed.

Go and find proof and show him she growled.

I told you I would already.

Good.

And again I was cut off. But I had an important mission to prove Emily is not who she seems. And apparently so was Ryan.

I inwardly groaned leaving Nathan.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To do something" I smiled. And I was off looking for Ryan and Emily.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 Edited (8/14/14)

Vote, Comment, and Share if you like