Chapter 18 I know where she is

Chapter 18

Cameron's P.O.V

Nathan I know where she is. I mind-linked to him

Where? He asked

The royal palace, get everyone to follow me contact as many as possible.

OK

My wolf picked up his pace knowing we had to get there soon. Emily is not getting away with this. If she thinks she can then she has another thing coming.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

"Ugh Damon this isn't working I'm never going to figure this out" I groaned.

"Oh come on I found mine so can you just concentrate" Damon took a seat next to me on the bed.

I sighed looking down at my hands.

 "As your brother I will tickle you so stop whining" Damon bumped my shoulder. 

"Fine but my power probably won't be as cool as yours you can shoot fire" I sighed.

 "It doesn't matter as long as we can use it against Emily and her minions its fine now keep trying" I got back up focused really hard.

This has to work, come on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(New P.O.V) Emily's P.O.V

"Yes daddy, I know" I sighed over the phone.

"You know what will happen if you don't do this you can't forget the prophecy" my dad said for the thousandth time.

 "I know we have to so that she doesn't grow to her full potential and kill us I didn't forget dad".

"Good honey because you know that you have to do this their kind is just trouble" he growled.

 "Dad I'm mates with one" I sat down at the table.

"I don't care it's not good to be mated to their kind we've gone over this" he sighed. 

"Dad I love him and i can't keep saying I don't just because I'm a vampire" I whispered the last part.

 "I don't care its unacceptable your marrying Vladimir when this is over and leaving behind that pathetic werewolf understood" my father commanded over the phone. 

"Yes father" I sighed.

 "Goodbye Emily" and he hung up.

I wish my dad would understand and listen to me for once. I don't care about the prophecy it doesn't concern me. So what if my dad dies, I love him but he needs to face the facts. You can't fight fate.

"EMILY!!!!" Ryan shouted.

 I shot up from my seat so fast "What is everything alright" I ran to where Ryan’s voice was coming from.

"They’re here" Evan simply stated.

 "Get the others and fast there's going to be lots of bloodshed" I ordered Evan.

 "Emily if we don't make it I want you to know that I love you" Ryan took my hand.

"I love you too" a tear rolled down my eyes as the doors burst open and my troops were suddenly behind me.

Ryan looked at me in shock. It was the first time I’ve said it.

 But now I guess it's time to die. I hope your happy dad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

"Omg, Damon these powers are awesome" I squealed.

"See sis I told you that you'd find yours" Damon smiled.

"Ooo you want to see what happens if we use them together" I looked over to him.

"Ok I’ll make the fire ball and I need you to levitate it and aim it at the door" Damon instructed.

I nodded and a fireball appeared in his hand. That power is seriously awesome. Suddenly there was a big boom.

 "I think they’re here" I looked over to Damon.

He nodded 'Let’s go help" he smirked.

We left the room and ran down the stairs. My pace slowed when I noticed the scene in front of me. Oh my god.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron's P.O.V

After bursting through the doors my pack was out of breathe. But they knew it wasn't time to rest, because the fight has just begun. Soon the room was filled with growls, sneers, and whimpers of the injured wolves. 

Then that scent filled my nose. That sweet, beautiful smell, It’s her I just knew it. 

Mate it's her. My wolf howled happily.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited (8/17/14)

When you believe on the side

Suggested by @the14mii