Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT END OF CHAPTER. PLEASE READ!!!

SCOTT'S POV

I freeze as the green eyed hunter throws a knife at me. I know that I should move, but I'm frozen. 

I close my eyes but never feel the blade. I peak and see The Savage squatting in front of me, hand holding the knife. She then runs up to the others and starts to fight like a pro. I don't move as she constantly looks back, trying to get us to leave. No way I'm leaving. 

She then backflips twice, landing in front of me. "Who are you?!" The green eyed hunter yells. "If your a hunter, you must be pretty confused as to who the monsters are!" She slowly stands, staring at the three hunters: the old one, the tall one, and the green eyed one. 

I see her reach up to her mask and slowly take it off. Once she does, I smell a familiar smell, but can't quite place it. She throws the mask down and flips her hair, allowing the hunters to see who she is. I see them stare in shock and step back slightly. 

"Hello boys."

I stand there, unmoving. No, that-- that can't be right...

"For the record, I had to deal with a homicidal Alpha, who you see right now, a kanima, which haven't been around for a very long time. And the Alpha pack. I'm not confused. I suggest you boys get out of town. Now." The Savage says. 

"Wha--" The green eyed one starts to say, but stops. 

"Why the hell are you protecting them?" The older one asks angrily.

"For one, that True Alpha you were about to kill is my twin brother." She says. "You know how I feel about my family being threatened." I see her head move slightly as she yells, "You can come out, you know." I look over to the corner of the warehouse and see a man in a trench coat walking out from behind a pillar with a shot gun. "Angel with a shot gun?" 

"Shut up." The green eyed one snaps. 

"I'm sorry. Did I come to South Dakota and threaten your family?" She asks, her heart rate accelerating slightly. "How did you guys think that you could win, anyway? I mean, you're up against," She raises her hand and starts to count. "2 experienced hunters, 1 human, 1 banshee, 1 beta, 4 ex-alphas, all killers by the way. 1 true alpha and me. There was no way you could win." She then sighs and asks hopefully, "Could you all just, get out?"

"What?" The older one asks.

"Like, get out. Not be here anymore."

"No!" The tall one says angrily.

"Cas, could you get them out?" The Savage asks, looking at the man with a trench coat. I see him nod and inch towards the hunters.

"We are not going anywhere." The green eyed one says.

"Yeah, you will. I would like at least 15 minutes to explain what the hell is happening to my family and friends. I think you guys owe me that."

"And why do we owe you that?" The older one asks angrily.

"Because you came into my home and threatened MY FAMILY!" She screams. " And I pretty much just lost them, so I have nothing left to lose. Get out before I decide to throw a dagger back at you."

"How did you lose them?" The tall one asks, slightly less angry.

"By taking off that mask." I see Cas then throw the green eyed one out of the building. The others run after the hunter and Cas closes the door behind them.

The Savage sighs and then looks at Chris who moved next to her. He nods in confirmation.

She sighs again and turns around, letting everyone see her face. "Class has begun." Lizzie says smiling slightly.