Chapter 31: The Death Omen

SCOTT POV

My eyes fly open as I gasp. I look around to see the others starting to groan awake. I quickly stand up and scan the room. My eyes land on the spot where Lizzie... I mean, the Savage and the man who said he was Lucifer stood. Panic briefly surges through me as I worry about Lizzie. Stop it! She's not your sister anymore! I think, trying to convince myself of the fact. I continue looking at the wrecked loft as I hear Lydia shriek, "What the hell just happened?"

Before I could stop myself, I feel my body walk over to Lizzie's broken phone. "Damn it...." I hear Aiden mumble as I pick it up. I then hear hurried footsteps, so I spin around. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I growl, glaring at him. He doesn't answer as he keeps walking towards the door. I pounce and land in front of him, blocking his path. I slowly stand up and say, "I'm going to ask you one more time." I flash my eyes as I snarl, "Where are you going?!"

"To go help your sister!" He yells at me. "Oh wait, you don't care about her anymore because she's a hunter." He pushes past me and I feel anger bubble up in my gut. I swing back, and grab the back of his shirt. I throw him down in the middle of the room. 
"What the hell was that for?!" He asks, his eyes turning steel blue. He stands up and flicks out his claws. He is met with silence. I don't even know why I did that. "You don't care! All you've done for the past 24 hours is glare and growl at her! Now let me GO!!!" He screams, running at me.

I throw my fist up, but he dodges it. I don't even care if I shift. Normally I am scared to hell. What if I lose controls? What if I hurt Li— I mean, my friends? With Aiden, I don't care if I hurt him. Before either one of us can do anything else, Ethan pulls his brother away. "Aiden, explain." Aiden just looks at his twin angrily, his chest heaving up and down. "NOW!"

"Lilith's goal was to get Dean into hell. But she also wanted something bigger. She wanted to free the devil. She wanted to start the apocalypse from the Bible by raising Lucifer. She succeeded. Lizzie and the hunters have been trying to stop him, but things keep getting in the way. Meg, Carthage, secrets--" Aiden says quickly, brushing himself off. I can hear his heart beat going a mile a minute. I know he isn't lying, he just wants to get out of here.

"First off, the Devil? The actual Devil?" Lydia asks. Aiden nods while glaring at me. "Second, what the hell happened in Carthage? I heard about the natural disasters. They aren't connected to the supernatural."

"Lucifer tried to raise Death and succeeded." Aiden says, suddenly looking sad.

"The horseman?" Chris asks, raising an eyebrow.

"YES! Now can I please get out of here and go find her?!" He yells, his eyes shifting to blue again.

"You're not going alone." I say, looking at Lizzie's screen saver. Lydia, Stiles, Allison, Lizzie and I all look so happy. Before this. Before everything got so complicated.

"You mean you're starting to care?" He snaps, looking at me angrily. I start to walk forward, but Ethan holds out a hand. He points to my clenched fist. I look down and see blood dripping down. I instantly unclench it and feel my claws retract. I guess I do care. Lizzie might be a hunter. She might have killed people, but she has been protecting us, protecting me from the get-go. No matter what, she is and always will be my twin sister.

"Yes I care. I'll always care." I say, starting to calm down. "She's my twin. I'll do anything to help her. Now," I say, walking past Ethan. "Where do you think she is?" He looks at me, wide eyed. 

"Somewhere in Michigan." He says quietly.

"Why do you think that?" Allison asks.

"Lucifer said to the hunters that Sam would say yes. In Michigan, but I don't know where."