Pictures

(This is a high school themed one where they have the band and it's somewhat popular.)
Frank's P.O.V
I found the password for Gerard's computer... It was my name. But that's normal for best friends, right? He's really secretive about his laptop anyways. I went on and put in the password. I went on Safari and went to history. The first six or seven tabs were something called... 'Frerard'? What's that? A few were also 'Frerard smut'. What does that mean. I ignored it and went to photos. He has a category named Frerard too! I clicked on it and as soon as I saw the first picture I felt a blush cone onto my face. It was me and Gerard. Making out, in our Killjoy outfits. It's some type of online painting. From something called DeviantArt... There's more too. Me on top of him in the Every Snowflake's Different coats, me on his back and him bent over in the Killjoy outfits again, us kissing under a mistletoe and so much more. When I was browsing I heard Gerard get back from shopping. I shut the laptop and flew up, putting it back where it was. I ran out of his room as he was walking up the stairs. He looked at me confused as I blushed and sped to my room. I tripped and Gerard ran over. He picked me up and set me on my feet.
"Are you okay? How did you trip anyways? There's nothing to trip on." I blushed more and backed away.
"I uh. I-I don't know. I tell y-you next time we t-talk!" I ran into my room and slammed and locked the door behind me. I laid on my bed and started thinking of a plan. I smirked and knew what I was going to do.

The next day

Gerard was sitting on the couch when I walked into the living room, with the tightest jeans I could find and a somewhat see through shirt. I bent over to grab a book from the bottom shelf of the bookcase, him watching me. (*cough cough* watching your butt *cough cough*) I stood up and turned around. He looked away quickly and blushed. I sat down beside him and started talking.
"How are you today, Frerard?" He choked on air and looked at me.
"What did you just say?!" I looked at him, fake confused, and grabbed his arm tracing the tattoos. He tensed up.
"I was just asking you how you are, Gerard. Is that a problem?" He sighed.
"No, I just thought you said something..." I smirked.
"Gee, what's smut?" His eyes widened.
"Uh... W-why do you want to know?" I noticed a bulge in his pants. He's probably thinking of the smut he's read.
"Because. You seem to know. Very well, according to your search history at least. Also, do you wanna, maybe, reenact some of those pictures? Y'know? The ones labeled Frerard?" I whispered the last part and climbed onto his lap. I leaned in a bit and he grabbed the back of my head, smashing his lips to mine. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and felt him put his hands on my butt. He stood up and started walking to his bedroom, still holding and kissing me. I moaned lightly as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I felt his bulge grow larger and gasped. He ran his hands up my shirt when we got to his bedroom. I whimpered when his lips left mine. He laid me on the bed.

You thought you were getting smut. Ha yeet!

We laid under the covers, holding hands. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles and sighed.
"We should really do that more often."
"Yeah, I guess."

Woop woop. No smut for you. Dil with it.