Don't Make Bets

Frank's P.O.V
"You want me to what?" All of my friends grinned at me and a few nodded.
"We want you to wear a skirt and walk by Gerard, you know, the popular guy." I glared at the one that answered, Pete, and sighed.
"How about if I lose a bet? That seems fair." They all nodded this time and Ryan piped up.
"How about if you go a whole day without staring at Gerard you don't have to." I smiled.
"That's okay. I'll do it." I saw Brendon smirk out of the corner of my eye.
"It's including today by the way." I looked at him and sighed.
"Fine. I'll do it. I'm gonna do it too." I heard Patrick and Pete snicker. The next period I had was gym. With Gerard. Well and Brendon but that's fine because I won't stare at Gerard changing again. I walked into the change room and to the small locker, which was sadly (but not really) beside Gerard's. I opened the locker and heard him walk to his. One of his friends had already finished changing and walked over, pushing me into my locker door in the process. I whimpered and flinched when Gerard looked over. Another friend of Gerard's pushed me to the floor. I fell to the floor and sighed. I heard someone walk over and saw Gerard's shoes. I gasped and shot up.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry they did that." I avoided looking at his face by staring at the ground and nodded.
"Are you sure? I can take you to the nurse if you want."
"N-no, I'm fine, my arm's just a little sore." He sighed.
"Why aren't you looking at me? It's considered impolite to do that." I laughed a bit and looked at him.
"Unless you want you and the whole school to see me in a skirt I wouldn't suggest that I stare, or even look at you." His face immediately went red and he grabbed my chin for me to look at him. I felt my jaw drop slightly and my face heat up.
"You-you want to see me i-in a skirt?" He nodded and I stayed staring at him. I heard Brendon walk over.
"Well, lets skip to get you a skirt, alright Frank?" I nodded and felt him pull me to the second door.

The next day

As soon as I got in the school building, everyone was staring at me. Some were laughing and giggling, others staring at my freshly shaven legs, and some at my light layer of lipgloss and makeup. I walked to my locker and heard a guy yell at me, something about my ass looking great in a skirt? I sighed and turned to him, it was Gerard. My eyes widened and I started blushing. He was staring at my ass before. I turned around to my locker and quickly put in the combo. I grabbed what I needed for my first class and started walking to it. I got in the classroom a few minutes later to see a few people there, including Gerard. The teacher isn't here yet though. I started walking to my seat, which was oh so conveniently placed two desks behind Gerard's. I walked past him to feel a light tap on my ass. I yelped and jumped away. I turned around and glared at him. He and his friends were laughing. I growled and stepped on Gerard's foot, did I mention that I'm also wearing heels? He yelled and shot up. Spinning around to me. I started backing away until I hit the wall, with him following me. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pinned me on the wall. I grinned at him and felt my shirt lift up a bit. A few people gaped at my tattoo.
"Yo Frank, nice tattoo!" Gerard looked at me confused and looked down at my hips. He stared at the tattoo surprised. He put his hand on the tattoo and I yelped and started squirming.
"Don't touch me." He laughed and put his hand on my hip, setting me down. I growled and slapped his hand. I tried to push him away but he had a firm grip on my hip and shirt. I quickly kicked up, letting the small heel fly off and hit him in the balls. I grinned as he fell to the floor and picked up the shoe. I put it on and walked to my seat, sitting down. He groaned and laid on the floor. The teacher walked in and saw him.
"What happened to Gerard?" I smiled.
"My shoe flew off and hit him in the balls. I actually made the shoe fly off." The teacher looked at me surprised.
"Why did you do that?" I sighed and leant back.
"You see the skirt? He was harassing me about it by putting his hand on my hip and hitting my ass." The teacher frowned and went over to Gerard. He helped him up. They walked past me and Gerard smirked at me. My eyes narrowed at him. I watched them walk up to the teachers desk.  They started talking and I saw the teacher glare at me. He beckoned me over and I got up, walking over. I got to the desk and the teacher started talkung.
"Go into the hall and talk about what happened. Both of you and I don't care if you leave." I sighed and walked out, Gerard following. I got out and sat down on the floor. Gerard grabbed my arm and dragged me up, pulling me in the direction of the bathroom. My eyes widened and I started struggling.
"L-let me go! What a-are you doing?!" He growled and picked me up, bridal style. I started to hit him and struggle more. He opened the bathroom door with his back and walked in with me. I whimpered when he dropped me. I shakily got up and scrambled away. He walked after me as I ran into a stall and locked it. He chuckled and started crawling under the door. I shrieked and tried to climb over the stall door but I slipped. He got in and stood up as I did and he caught me. I closed my eyes and he put me down. He switched us around so I was in front if the door and pushed me against it. I opened my eyes and looked at him slightly confused. He took my wrists and pinned them to the door. He leaned over to my neck and started kissing. I screamed as loud as I could when he softly bit down. I heard running and Gerard shot off of me. He pushed me aside and unlocked the door, flinging it open and running out. Just as he did the person ran in, it was Patrick. I poked my head out of the stall to see Mikey and Pete there too. I had tears running down my face and was shaking. Patrick walked over and hugged me, putting his head on top of mine. I cried into his chest and grabbed the back if his shirt.
"I'm sorry we made you wear a skirt we didn't know this would happen." I heard Mikey yelling at Gerard.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, you fuckwaffle?! Were you going to rape him?! Oh my god you were, you stupid assface! I can't believe you would stoop so low! God, you're such a douchebag!" (It's  kinda funny I've used all those insults) I looked over to see Gerard pinned to the wall by Mikey and shakily walked over. I tapped Mikey's shoulder and he turned to me. He smiled at me.
"I think you s-should let him down. Not that I'm not mad at him! I just don't think he deserves to be pinned to a wall..." Mikey looked at me confused but still let him down. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and slowly walked over to me. He reached out to put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched as his hand got near me. He sighed.
"Will you forgive me?"
"Someday."

Sorry bout that