The Definition of Being Human

hu·man
ˈ(h)yo͞omən/
adjective
Of, relating to, or characteristic of people or human beings.
"the human body"
"In human form"
synonyms: anthropomorphic, anthropoid, humanoid, hominid

Frank doesn't know what to think of when someone asks him how he feels. He doesn't feel emotion, he's referred to as a sociopath by friends and family. He doesn't know what a sociopath is, no one has bothered to tell him and he doesn't bother to look it up. He never felt emotion until the day he met Gerard. The day he met the man, he felt a surge of what he assumed were... Emotions. His heart had started hammering and his palms were sweaty. He had shown symptoms of feeling emotion, after twenty seven years of nothingness. He was happy, or at least he thinks he was. He still isn't too sure which emotions are which to this day.

Hey, I got stuff to say, so 1. I'm so proud of this honestly. 2. Ok so I'm kinda starting to not ship frerard? Like I'm going to keep writing this for you guys but I kinda don't ship frerard anymore so that's really why there's not a lot of updates. 3. Would any of you guys judge me if I started a youtuber oneshot book? And if you wouldn't would any of you read it and maybe even request stuff for it?