Family time

Half way from the cafè to your house Jacob decides to stop carrying you and puts you down. "You didn't have to carry me, you know." He gives you a blank look, "I was only looking after you Y/N, anyways, if i wasn't you'd be a flat leopard by now." You both laugh and he puts an arm around you as you keep walking. Nala climbs onto Jacobs shoulders and lies across them. He chuckles and turns his head slightly towards her, "Comfortable?" She laughs and nods, "Very."

The three of you get to your house at 11:00am. In only 2 hours you've been for a walk around the park, got stuck in the middle of a fight between Ben and Jacob, had a flying lesson with an eagle, went sky diving with no parachute, ran away from leopards, got carried half way home AND walked the other half. A very busy day and its not even noon.

You open the front door and walk into the kitchen, followed by Jacob. Your dad is sitting on the couch with your mam sprawled on top of him. You roll your eyes at Jacob. "Uhhhh...Mum..?Dad?!" Your mum giggles and quietly wraps the blanket on top of the sofa around her. "Wow! What a beautiful day it is!" She giggles again trying to paper over the awkwardness. Nala meow's quietly and runs over to your mum meowing. Your dad looks at you then your mum and chuckles. "Well that was fun right?" You blush and shake your head. "FOR GOD SAKE YOU ALWAYS EMBARRASS ME!"

You drag Jacob out of the room and give him a sympathetic look, "I am SO sorry that you had to see that." He laughs and shakes his head, "Don't worry, it doesn't matter, ill erase that from my memory." You both laugh and you head towards you room, Jacob following. "Uhm...Movie?" He smirks at you and walks closer "How about some Netflix and chillin?" You laugh and shrug. "Bring me...The chilli Doritos" He raises his eyebrow this time him being confused. "Hug?" You place your hands on your hips and click your fingers."Netflix and...Chilli-ing? No?"

You sit on the side your bed and give an encouraging gesture to Jacob. He scrambles toward you and raises an eyebrow, "So will forget the movie then?" you roll your eyes and grin "How about multi-tasking?" You both grin as Jacob removes his shirt, throwing it on top of Nala and climbing over you to sit next to you, pausing for a second whilst on top of you. "So...Pitch Perfect?" You grin as he looks at you confused. "Uh...If you want..?" He grins and picks up the DVD case and inserting it into the TV.

About half way through the film you and Jacob are down to your underwear and you try focusing on the film as Jacob kisses your neck repetitively. He notices that he doesn't have your full attention. "Come on, the films not even that interesting." You giggle, "Yeah, your more interesting than this, in multiple ways." Jacob winks, "Tell me more baby girl." You giggle, "Sure daddy."

Shock registers on his face. "Woah...calling me daddy now, eh?" You hum in response and burry your your face in his chest. He chuckles, "Kinky." You hum again. He strokes your hair and whispers an affectionate, "Meow" in your ear, making you both giggle. You pull the cover back on your bed and climb underneath them, Jacob following.

"Come here." Jacob mumbeles, and you lie on top of him so your head is in his shoulder, and he kisses your head.
You laugh lightly, wrapping your arms around his torso as he places his hand on the small of your back, drawing small circles on your skin with his finger.
"What?" He asks laughing lightly as you look up at him.
"Hmmm? Oh nothing... Your laugh is just cute." You smile, nuzzling your face into his chest, and listening to his steady heartbeat.
"Hey, yours is cuter." Jacob laughs, kissing your bare shoulder, as you move so you are lying beside him. He opens his arms, and you snuggle into his side, putting your arms around him again as he hums an unrecognisable tune.
"What are you humming?" You ask, and he closes his eyes hugging you tighter.
"I dont know, just something that reminded me of you." He mumbles, resuming his humming as you close your eyes and begin to drift off to sleep.
As the film begins to end, and the credits begin to roll, Jacob also begins to drift off to sleep as well; eventually you are both sound asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry i havent updated in a while. I just wanna thank and give credit to my friend for writing the paragraphs in italics. (5sosrejexts). She's really good at writing cute stories so that's why i asked her to help me. Please read her stories they're amazing. Thanks for reading my story, i love leopards and had this idea. Jacob is going to get SO jealous in the next chapter so PLEASE keep reading :) xx