Chapter-18⚜They love us⚜

Yes

Yes.
You guessed it right.
We are going to ride on his jet plane back to Texas, where I grew up and met him in the first place.
When we went inside, my son seated in the first row together with Ms. Charlotte,
I brought her with us because we would rather not take the risk of losing our son at the party.
I sat next to the window while Clyde, of course, was next to me.
I tried to ignore him, though our hands were still entwined together.
My body went rigid when I felt his lips touch my ears...
"Are you still angry," he asked in his deep, husky voice that made my eyes roll.
It's annoying how he can make me happy, flutter and angry, but at the same time, he has this charm that makes my heart melt and forget that I was angry at him.
" No. I'm not," I said to him without looking.
" Really? " He said in an amused tone.
Then his thumb starts
Making a small circle on my palm that made me snap and look at him...
I was supposed to say" stop bothering me" but that stayed in my thoughts as I was taken back from his cute mischievous smile...
Goddess!
What am I supposed to do with him?
I sigh in defeat.
"Ok. Ok... I'm not furious at you, Clyde...it's just that sometimes I don't know what's really running inside that head of yours? Sporadically, you were happy and one moment you're angry and frustrated about something... I just-"
" Shush...just don't think and tag along with my ups and down little kitten..., that's all I need." he said before sealing his words with a kiss.
Damn it!
Instantly, I shut up and just enjoyed our lips touching...
When we pulled away from the kiss, a laugh escaped my lips, seeing the stain on his lips.
I quickly took my handkerchief out of my clutch bag and wiped the lipstick away.
Huh...
I sign in my head...
Not wanting him to know what I'm really thinking...
I'm more comfortable with the sneaky Clyde that I have been accustomed to,
than the serious one.
I smiled at him when he entwined his hand with mine again before planting a kiss on it.
<<<<<<<<<
When we arrived at the airport, there's a black limousine that was waiting for us outside the airport.
When we ride and stop at that particular five-star hotel where I gave myself to him six years ago...
I felt that déjavu feeling, but I quickly brushed it away.
When we walked Inside, Clyde's hand never left my waist while his other hand was holding Alexander. Every employee bowed to us before somebody in a uniform approached and led us to the gathering...
When we went inside,
Classical music greeted us and lots and lots of people, laughing, talking to each other.
Then I spotted Claire, who's walking towards us with a big proud smile...
She quickly hugged me and kissed Alexander on the cheek.
" Ohh...you look so beautiful, Alexandria. I knew it!
That gown really suits you.
Wow! You're a hot momma," she said to me playfully before eyeing her attention to her brother.
" Damn! You're looking hot brother and the two of you look so good together." she teased me and that made me blush.
" Where's mom and dad? " Clyde asked, diverting the conversation.
" Where here, son." a dignified voice, said behind us.
When we all turned around, I saw a lady in her mid-sixties looking glamorous wearing a baby blue strapless sweetheart gown that hugged her, Still-prominent body.
The gown was embedded with lace, her shoulders were covered with a cropped lace jacket that matched her gown.
Next to her is a man in his seventies, wearing a black suit still looking handsome, he has the same intense eyes like Clyde.
Though Clyde and Claire resemble their mom, there's one important feature they definitely inherit from their Dad, and that's his intense eyes that can make you fall for it.
My strand of thought was cut off, when I felt an arm embrace me.
" Oh dear, you look so beautiful, welcome to the family." she said to me with a warm smile on her lips.
" Thank you, Ma'am," were the only words that I could say. I was speechless from the warm welcome coming from them.
" Please darling, be comfortable to call me Amanda, and this handsome man next to me is my husband Christopher," she said, introducing Clyde's father.
" Welcome to the family Alexandria, thank you for giving us such a lovely grandson." he said before going down on his knees reaching his hand to my son who is now hiding his face behind my gown.
A sophisticated laugh came out of Amanda's lip.
" Ohh, dear, the child must be scared of you. Come here, little sweet guy.
I'm your grandma and I am a little surprised for you." she said in her soft humming voice that made my son poke his face out behind my gown and look me up  with a questioning look, about what he needed to do.
I smiled at him and bent down on my knees to level myself to him.
" Alexander, remember when I told you we're going to meet daddies mom and dad? Well, here they are now. Go give them some hugs, big guy." I said to him in an encouraging voice. He nodded his head and whispered.
" Ok, mommy" He then walked to them shyly and said.
"Hi, grandma and grandpa."
" Ohh, he's so cute." Claire giddily said.
" Come here, little guy, give grandma and grandpa a hug." Amanda said, reaching for her hand too, leveling herself when she saw my son walking towards them and gave them both a hug.
The happiness in their eyes is so touching and heart-warming to see.
I felt Clyde's arm leaning on my shoulder.
Enjoying the view too.
Somehow a sad feeling envelopes my heart. I remember my mom and dad, I wonder what they will feel if they see my son? But I quickly brush it off my head, I'm already glad that Clyde's Family like us.